Y

"Paper,wake up," Oj shook the sleeping younger boy lightly.It was about 8 in the morning and they were about to leave and yet the latter was still soundly sleeping on the bed.

"Nnnooo...5 more minutes," The white haired boy whined sleepyly,still feeling the urge to not wake up and continue his slumber.

"Paper,we're almost late.It's 7.45,"

"7.45!!??!!" Paper finnally got up and rushed to get ready.Their leaving to visit Oj's uncle at 8 and he's the only one who hasn't get up yet.
---

After about 3 hours of travelling,they finally reach Oj uncle's place.

"It's amazing," Paper smiled,eyes widening in amazement,knowing that the gaint obvious building in from of him was no other than Oj's uncle's mansion.It was almost as huge as 8 houses combined,with 9 floors.It took about 30 minutes fo reach the mansion after passing the front gate.

Oj turned to Paper with a satisfied smirk ," Believe me,babe,you haven't seen the rest of it yet,"

Paper flushed in embarresment and nodded,walking closer to his boyfriend and intertwied his fingers with him.

Oj smiled ," Alright guys,time to go," He yelled,trying to get all the member's attention and headed towards the front door.

Within seconds of ringing the doorbell,large door began to open,revealing a young man in a butler suit.

"Ah,The master's nephew,Oj,welcome back,"The man greeted with a smile.

Before Oj could even reply,an older rushed out of the door and hugged him immeadeaty,leaving him completely suprised.

Soon,reconising the features of the man,he began to call out,"U-uncle?"

The man finnally let go if him ."My nephew,it's great to see you again,:He said with a smile.

"It's great to see you again too,uncle"Oj couldn't help but smile warmly.It's been ages since he last visited his uncle as he had been busy with work being the ceo of the hotel branch.

"Oh yeah,uncle,meet my friends,"He pointed to the group who greeted hi cheerfully in response.

"And this is my boyfriend,"He gestured to to the white haired boy beside him with a sly smile,slightly flushing and winking at Paper.

This caused Paper's cheeks to burn bright red in colour.

"It's a huge pleasure to meet you all,"The man turned from the crowd to his nephew's boyfriend.

"Please come in,be my guest,"He gestured to the door.Everybody soon got their stuff and entered the mansion , being showed their way in by the butler.

Oj turned to Paper who havent left yet."Paper baby,you can go in first,I have to discuss something with my uncle.Don't worry,I'll be  back soon.Wait for me in the living room,"

Paper nodded,gathering his stuff and leaving the two,curious on what Oj and his uncle have to discuss.

After the orange haired male had made sure his boyfriend had left,he turned his attention back to his uncle."So about the thing...,"His tone and expression began to change the cheerful boyfriend to something serious and dark.

"Yes,about that.It's almost complete.We just need some extra required things and we will be done.It'll soon be completed in a few days,"His uncle,Johnson Drake returned him with a darkened expression.

"What about the place?Hidden and secure from others?" He questioned

"Yes,"

"Good.We should be going now.The others are probaly waiting for us right now,"

"Indeed,"

The two of them soon began to enter the mansion and head for the living room,unknown that a certain white haired male seemed to be eavesdropping on them.

"What thing?"He whispered aloud and quickly ran back to the living room after noticing the two returning
.