Sleepover with the Boys: Part two

"okay chrisy boy- your turn. who do you claim as your victim?" gordie said in an announcer like voice. the sleepover only started about an hour ago but an intense game of truth or dare quickly escalated things.

"i choose...." chris looked around the circle until his eyes hit teddy. "duchamp." chris said in a menacing tone.

"okay chambers, hit me." teddy challenged chris smugly.

"truth or dare?" chris asked him.

"you still have to ask that? it should be known already that the teddy duchamp isn't a little bitch! so, dare chris, i choose dare." teddy said looking at chris with complete seriousness.

"okay duchamp you asked for it," chris put his hands up innocently. "i dare you to jump out of the treehouse." chris said smiling, satisfied with the fact he came up with a near- impossible dare for teddy to do. besides, who was crazy enough to if teddy wouldn't?

"guys, aren't we taking this a little too far? i mean what if he gets hurt badly? i don't like this idea, sincerely." vern asked worriedly. teddy rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"calm your ass down, vern. it wasn't like i was going to actually do the dare. i mean c'mon, jump outta the treehouse? even i wouldn't do that. who do you think i am?" teddy questioned vern.

"but that's literally contradicting your first statement." you pointed out, chewing on some popcorn vern brought.

"hush y/n. there are lines that shouldn't be crossed, even by me." teddy said dramatically, gripping his chest and putting his other hand out to the side of him where you sat, making you laugh.

"i mean i don't know teddy.. it just seems like something you'd do.." vern said hesitantly.

"well verno," teddy said putting a hand on vern's shoulder. "you'd be RIGHT!" teddy announced loudly. he jumped up from his spot and opened the entrance of the treehouse. "TAKE NO PRISONERS!!" you heard teddy scream as he jumped down to the ground with a large thud. everyone, except vern, erupted with laughter.

"guys this isn't funny! teddy, are you okay??" vern looked down the entrance to see teddy standing up and regaining his balance from the fall.

"never felt better, verno." teddy said smirking smugly up to him. he started to climb the ladder back up to the treehouse.

"you guys are such lame asses." vern mumbled, obviously upset as teddy took his seat next to him again.

"oh man vern, you should've seen your face!" teddy exclaimed laughing. "it was all like 'teddy! nooooo!!'" teddy imitated vern, causing the rest you to start laughing again. vern sat unamused with his arms crossed.

"shut up duchamp." vern said coldly.

"shut up? i don't shut up," teddy started and the rest of you continued along with him. "i grow up, and when i look at you i throw up, bleeh!!" you all said in unison. vern looked at you all in annoyance.

"let's just continue the game," gordie said, abruptly ending the laughter. "duchamp you're picking."

"okay okay. i pick y/n." teddy said turning to you with a mischievous grin.

"alright duchamp. you know what to ask." you retorted coolly.

"truth or dare?" teddy asked.

"dare." you responded at ease.

"i dare you to go out and steal something from The Market." he said with a look that said 'i bet you won't.'

of course this wouldn't be a teddy dare without some kind of trouble. you thought to yourself. The Market was a small convenience store three blocks away from the treehouse. the five of you always went there but the owner, Mr. Willis, didn't like you. he said you and the boys would "always cause a ruckus" and teddy's "hostility" towards him was disrespectful. nonetheless, you all continued going.