Sleepover with the Boys: Part one

a/n: this chapter and the next two are not romantic chapters. it's you hanging out with the guys and having a nice PLATONIC time. okay that's all, enjoy.

it's the friday before spring break. the last bell had finally rung a few minutes prior and you were at your locker downstairs when you hear a familiar voice speaking to you.

"hey y/n." you turn to see gordie, one of your best friends, standing behind you.

"oh hey gordo, what's up?" you reply to him closing your locker door.

"oh not much.. me and the guys were just wondering if you wanted to sleepover in the treehouse tomorrow night with us?" gordie said, shifting his backpack strap on his shoulder.

"definitely!" you reply enthusiastically. "what time should i meet you all there?" you asked him while you both started to walk down the almost completely vacant hallway.

"around four or so." gordie answers.

"okay sounds good. what should i bring?" you question.

"just a sleeping bag and pajamas and you're good to go." gordie smiles at you.

"i can't wait." you return the smile. you continued walking and talking about other things until you reached outside. you said goodbye to each other and parted ways.

tomorrow night is going to be amazing. you thought to yourself as you walked home.

*****

fuucckk!" you groaned aloud. you've been tearing apart your dresser drawers trying to find a decent outfit to wear for the sleepover tonight.

"ugh you know what.." you muttered to yourself after a few more minutes of looking. "this will do." you pulled out oversized green sweatshirt and pair of plain black leggings along with another complete outfit for the day after. (a/n: anything you want lol). for pajamas you chose a pair of shorts and an old grey t-shirt. you changed into the outfit, threw your pajamas into a duffel bag, placed it and your sleeping bag on the floor and flopped on your bed. you checked the clock on your nightstand. 3:17...i took that damn long??

to pass the time, you turned on your radio and quietly listened and drew some doodles in a notebook until the clock hit 3:55.

"better start going now." you mumbled sitting up. you turned off your radio and grabbed your things. you walked outside your room, past the living room and near the kitchen in front of the door. you saw your mom sitting at the table, reading a magazine.

"i'm leaving now mom, i'll see you tomorrow. love you." you said to her, opening the front door.

she looked up from her magazine. "okay sweetie have a good time. i love you too." she smiled sweetly at you and you smiled back.

you stepped outside and began walking to the treehouse.

this is going to be one hell of a night.

hey guys, part two will be out soon i promise!