SAVED BY MY BOYFRIEND I THOUGHT WAS DEAD & HE HAPPENS TO BE VAMPIRE PRINCE(REUNION)

hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REACAP

I nodded "I always trusted you Leo" with that everything happened in seconds he pick me up sat me on his back and started running. In extreme speed.

And I saw the Wolfs were running after us but in the lead was a black wolf that I haven't seen before but soon Leo stood in the middle of the path and the wolfs were speeding our way. I watched in horror as they near us and let out a scream.........

CHAPTER THREE

" Reunion "

I watched in horror as they near us and let out a scream But my scream was ended when Leo whisper "Ssshhh Ella, trust me" I closed my eyes as both Wolf and Leo and me were about to bump into each other and soon we were only step away of bumping into each other.

I watched in horror as we got near by the second and I shut my eyes not wanting to witness what was about to happened. But, all of a sudden I felt air passed through me and I opened my eyes to find we were standing in the middle of nowhere in a forest

I was breathing rapidly. What is going on? Leo grip on me loosened and I knew he wanted me to get off of his back, so I did.

As my legs touch the ground Leo turn around to face me "what's going on?" I asked Leo.

"Well hello to you too." he said smiling a bit. His smiling face brought tears in my eyes. I didn't even knew how much I miss his smile. 'Thank you god, for bringing him back to me' I prayed in my mind and blink back the tears.

"Hello" I said in a serious tone. I was still mad at him for faking his death and not contacting me in two years. "now tell me what's going on?"

He sigh and said "I will as soon as we are at the right place" he said. I nodded and he begin walking, I maintain a bit difference between us because I knew that if he touched me or looked at me one more time I'll broke down in tears and will be hugging him as tightly as I could and would be asking him why he left me or I can't leave without him, but I didn't want that to happen because I didn't want him to hurt me again like he already have.

As he walks ahead of me I observe him while following him. He looked different. He acts different. Distant. Like he was maintaining distance between us.

Like he wants to. Because the Leo I knew would have pulled me in a bear hug and had made me promise him that he will never leave me or something like that, that's what he used to do when he and his family use to come back from road trips.

But now things are.............changed.

I notice that Leo had stopped walking and now we stood before giant iron gates which were at the moment was guarded by two guards wearing a blue uniform which had red ribbon or sash on it. They were on their knees and bowing their heads to........Leo?

"You majesty" they said and Leo nodded. They stood up and opened the Iron Gate. As we walked in the guards gave me a strange look, like they were confused at my presence. "With all due respect your highness, the girl is human" said one of the guards

"SO!?!" Leo yelled "my apologies for my interference, your highness" Leo gave a hard nod and started walking again. I followed him.

As we enter the place I saw trees and behind the trees I saw a mansion/castle. It was huge and beautiful.

Leo and I reached the gate, which also was guarded by two more guards. They too bowed to Leo and gave me a strange look. We enter the castle and I was stunned. It looked like a nineteen century castle.

The floor was made of wood and the walls were white in color and had design on them made out of gold and the ceiling had big lamps and on the walls were mirrors and portraits of people I don't recognize and of Leo, max and his parents, the windows were covered by huge yet elegant red curtains. It was so beautiful.

"Leo, where in the world were you. We were-" I looked up to saw Max standing before me.

He looked older and yet a bit childish. With his blue eyes, soft pink lips and his messy blond hairs. His eyes were wide with confusion and I was sure I had the same expressions.

"Max?" I whisper his name "Gab" and without second thoughts I ran towards him just like he was running towards me. He pulled me in a hug and because he was taller than me, my feets were in the air. We were holding each other so tightly that one could get the idea of us being a couple or something but actually we were acting like we were long lost siblings who were united again.

When we both pulled away, I had tears rolling down my cheeks and Max had tears in his " I miss you sooo much Max. Why did you left me" I said in a shaky voice. "I didn't want to but I had no choice Gab, I am sorry but I missed you so much" Max said.

"Gabriella is that you?" I looked up to Mr&Mrs Mathew or Charlotte and John as I used to call them.

"Yeah mom, the one and only" said Max.

Before I could say anything I was pulled into a tight hug by Charlotte "oh honey, we missed you so much" she let go of him and John came to greet me. He hugged me too and said " yes indeed, we missed you and I must say you have grew up and become more beautiful."

"how's your mother Gabi" Charlotte asked me.

I gave her a painful look and looked down "is something wrong Gabi?" John asked me. I open my mouth but was stopped by a high pitch and disturbing voice "Leonardo baby, guess who's here" I looked up to see a blond coming our way. The blond wear tight and short cloths and her face was buried under make-up.

I felt a hand on my shoulder; I looked up to saw Max. His eyes were filled with sadness and so was Charlotte. John who had a smile on his face has suddenly covered his face in an emotionless mask and as for Leo his back was turn on me. He was facing the blond.

The blond came in and bowed towards John and Charlotte "your highness" John nodded and Charlotte just turn her head away from her. The blond gave them a forced smile and she simply ignored Max.

I kind of felt angry when she did that. But my anger got worst when she got up and hugged Leo and gave him a kiss and at that moment my anger was turned in hurt.

And with that all the flashes of the time me and Leo spend together stared coming back to me......

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?????????