SAVED BY MY BOYFRIEND I THOUGHT WAS DEAD & HE HAPPENS TO BE VAMPIRE PRINCE(MEMORIES)

Hi Guys this is my new story hope u like it......................

oh and I have Uploaded picture if what I have imagine Gabi looks like >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CHAPTER ONE

"MEMORIES"

"He's not coming back. Ever" the cop told me. Tears keep falling from my eyes. How could he do this to me? Why did he do this to me? I loved him.

Now I am left with nothing except for tears in my eyes.

'I promise that I will be yours forever and will be always by your side no matter what'

'I promised......' 'HIS' voice keeps repeating itself in my mind.

~~*~2 Years Later~~*~

As I came out of airport and looked around lots of memories came flashing back to me. Everything came back, everything I have been running from for two years.

I looked around a bit nervous and touch the ring in the chain I was wearing and saw a familiar face. John. He was still the same a bit tall but otherwise he looks the same. Same blue eyes with combination of brown hairs and handsome features.

I moved towards him with a small smile and as I reach him he pulled me into a hug "hi Gabi, wow you know you have really grown up. I mean you look ho....." I glared him at he said "beautiful. All grown-up and hot headed".

I smiled and begin to lift my luggage and said" your house is in exact the same condition as you left it in" you see John is the care taker of our house. two years ago John's dad kicked him out because his girlfriend like him.Loser. Anyway John needed a place to live and I needed someone to look after my house so John was the man.

My train of thoughts was stopped by John waving a hand in front of me "hello anybody home" I gave him a small smile and nodded.

We begin to move towards the exit. As we reach the exit I looked around and all those memories I have been trying to run away from came flashing back to me. All those hurtful memories but what hurts the most were memories of 'HIS'. I tried to stay away from 'HIM' but I can't does anything I just can't.

I sigh and said "listen john, could you take my luggage to the house I'll come later." John looked confused but then nodded "ok but can you find your way back?" I nodded "I know this place better then you do, I grew up here"

"Yeah but things are beginning to change now" huh, what does that suppose to mean. "What do you mean?"

"There is this gang in our town, they keep baking the laws and kidnapping girls and everyone is pretty much scared of them" John told me

I didn't knew what to say this group wasn't here when I lived here but then again that was two years ago "don't worry I'll be back before dark and beside if anything happens I have my back pack hard enough to knock anyone out"

John laughed and said "ok, be back before dark". I nodded.

I called a cab and wave John goodbye.

~~~~~~~****~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~

I paid the cab driver and enter to the place where my love awaits me. the graveyard. I walked on the familiar path, where I use to spend days and sometimes nights crying. Begging him to come back and sometimes just silent tears used fall from my eyes as I sat there.

I looked up to see the gravestone, which had 'HIS' name written on it. I moved forward and sat next to 'HIS' grave and put my head on the grave stone and all the time me and 'HIM' spend together started to play in my mind.