“There are something suspicious with Baekhyun's close friends. Can you find any information about them, the six of them?”

“His close friends?”

“Baekhyun had birthday celebration with them on that night but they didn't tell it to the police. I suspected they must know something at least.” Joanne said in serious tone.

“I'll try find anything about them. I'll text you later.” Yoongi gulped.

“Thank you, Yoongi oppa.” Joanne thanked before she ended the call.
“We'll find your body, Baekhyun. Cheer up!” Joanne forced a smile.

Baekhyun stare at the floor emotionlessly.
Joanne believe his mind is already somewhere else.

“Did you do anything wrong to your friends?” Joanne asked and sit next to Baekhyun on the bed.

“No!” Baekhyun whispered.

“Not from what I remembered. All I can remember is that I am g-good with all of them.”

“Can't you recall anything weird?”

“Nothing weird for now. I'll inform you if I do.” Baekhyun replied.
“Sure.”

“I need some time..” Baekhyun murmured. “Alone.”

“I'll get going then.” Joanne sighed.
She slings her bag on her shoulder and went downstairs.

Joanne use the front door to get out from the house.
She could heard soft click on the door knob right after she's out of the house.

She saw a guy dressed in black hoodie and a pair of jeans standing next to the swing.
Joanne couldn't see his face as it is covered with the hoodie.
He is looking at her direction before turns around while calling someone.

Joanne shakes off the uneasy feeling and get into her house quickly.
But just like what she thought, there is indeed something odd with the guy.

“I saw someone get out from the Byuns' house. The girl lives next door which is owned by Cha's family. I assume she's the daughter of the family.” The guy in black hoodie told over the phone call.

“Ah! I knew her.” The guy on the other side chuckled. “We should give her warm welcome. After all, she doesn't have a good memory of this town.”

🔍

Joanne get into house.
She saw that her mother is sitting on the sofa in the living room with Jeremy who is playing with his mini lego.

She had the urge to throw away the lego right after she saw it.
She hold grudge against it since this devilish thing always leave pain to her feet especially on night.  

“Jeremy is searching for you.” Mrs Cha said while knitting a scarf which she had been working on since two days ago.

“Let's go upstairs, Jeremy.” Joanne said, she extended her arms and carried Jeremy who had his smile on the moment he saw his sister.

“I'll call you for lunch later.” Mrs Cha muttered.
“Okay.”

Joanne brings Jeremy to her room and put him on the bed as usual.
She went to the balcony door and watches Baekhyun's room.

She saw that he is sitting on the bed, still not moving from the moment she get out from the house.

She also saw the guy in black hoodie.
He is staring at Baekhyun's house with hands tucked in his pockets.

“Why is he looking at Baekhyun's house?” She questioned to herself.

As if Jeremy had an answer, he cooed cutely in her arms.