"I love you like you've never felt the pain, away"

Start from the beginning

"Exact time, Tzu."

"I have to be there at 3."

I looked up at her, "Why don't you get ready? It's already 2:00."

She looked back at me and she puckered her lips, "Kiss me first"

I shook my head, "Nope. Not until you dress up."

I placed my index fingers in her lips to push her and Tzuyu pouted.

"Hmp! Then I won't attend my schedule."

We went on like that for thirty more minutes until we heard a honk of a car outside.

"Ya! Your manager is here!" I pushed her to stand up

She laughed, "Okay! Okay! Please tell him yo wait for five minutes"

She walked inside out bedroom while I followed what she said. Five minutes later, Tzuyu went out. She is wearing a plain white shirt and skinny jeans but she still looks so good.

"You're drooling, babe" She smirked

I wiped the side of my mouth and straightened myself up. She chuckled and points at her puckered lips. I rolled my eyes. I kissed her in the lips and immediately pulled away before she kisses back. She was about to say something but I pushed her inside the van and closed the door.

She opened the window, "Dinner later. 7:00. Be ready."

She winked and closed the window. The van started to move and I waited until I can't see it anymore. I slowly shook my head while smiling.

(Italic) Dinner, huh? What is on her mind this time?

---

It's 6:45 and I'm already dressed up in my black cocktail dress with my hair tied in a ponytail and my bangs hanging on both sides of my face. I'm still not wearing my black stilettos because my feet might hurt since I still have fifteen minutes to spare.

I keep on looking at myself for the past few minutes. I don't even know if Tzuyu will like this dress. Or my hairstyle. Or my red lipstick. Do I look good? What if Tzuyu will be embarrassed when she sees me?

I started to panic. Maybe I should change my outfit. I was about to reach for my other dresses but I suddenly heard the door open.

"Sana?"

Too late! I should have changed earlier!

I slowly walked out of our room with my head hanging low. I began to get scared when Tzuyu didn't say something. I slowly looked up to see her reaction and I can see that her eyes are wide with her mouth gaped opened.

"Tzu... Is this a-alright?"

She ignored my question but I blushed furiously when she said, "Sana, can we cancel the dinner and stay here?"

"Y-Ya! I-I'm asking y-you!"

She scratched her nape and avoided her gaze at me while blushing, "Well... What can I say? You look perfect."

I smiled and ran to her so that I can hug her, "I'm glad you liked this. I thought you might not and get embarrassed when we go out for dinner."

She cupped my face, "Baby, why would I get embarrassed when I'm with you? I'd rather shout my love for you in the middle of a very crowded place."

"But... You're an idol"

I looked down but Tzuyu suddenly flicked a finger in my forehead. I immediately walked back and gently rubbed the spot that hurts. I pouted at her and she looked at me with a worried look.