"I love you like you've never felt the pain, away"

CHAPTER 11

SANA

"Are you already dating?"

Tzuyu's members decided to visit us since they don't have any schedule for today. Tzuyu said that she will cook lunch for us because she doesn't want me to cook today and she left me with her curious unnies.

"E-Eh? N-Not yet but--"

Nayeon cutted me off, "Not yet? Then there's a chance?"

They all squealed like some high school girls who was noticed by their crush. Well, expect for Jeongyeon unnie.

"My child grow up so fast" Nayeon said dreamily

"Your child? Who's the father, bunny?"

Nayeon unnie playfully smacked Jeongyeon unnie's head.

"Shut up, you ostrich!"

They keep on bickering to each other and we just let me. Jihyo unnie said that they tried to stop them but they ended up getting pushed by Nayeon unnie.

Well, we spent most of our time listening to these two and Chaeyoung tries to give some jokes while waiting for Tzuyu to call us.

"Sana unnie, why is the word 'dark' spelled with a 'k'?

I tilted my head to the side and looked at with a questioning look. I tried to think for the answer but I just ended up scratching my nape.

"Why?"

Chaeyoung smiled, showing her cute dimples. "Because you can't C in the dark."

The smol bean laughed at her own joke. Jeongyeon unnie stopped bickering at Nayeon unnie just to laugh at Chaeyoung's joke.

"No jam bros indeed." We said in unison while they laugh until they are out of breath

"Sana! Unnies! Lunch is ready!"

The moment Tzuyu shouted those words, Momo immediately ran towards the dining table. We laughed at her actions and then followed Momo.

"Tzuyu, you prepared a lot!" I exclaimed

"I know you don't eat much but when you are with my members, you should prepare a lot."

I shrugged and continued eating but Momo suddenly spoke with her mouth full of food.

"What's wrong with preparing a lot of food?"

"Ya, Momo! Your mouth is full. You should swallow first." Jihyo unnie said and Momo just gave her funny faces with her puffed cheeks

Dahyun playfully slapped her arm, "Don't talk when your mouth is full."

Momo pouted and swallowed.

"Jihyo, don't act like your her girlfriend. Besides, Dahyun is her commander."

We all laughed at what Jeongyeon unnie said while Jihyo unnie only blushed.

Well, that's how our lunch went. Just teasing each other while Tzuyu and I remained silent and watched them. They're fun to be with. The total opposite of what I see when they are in front of their managers and staff.

They bid their goodbyes after they helped us clean the kitchen because they still have to do their schedules.

Tzuyu and I went in the living room. We cuddled in the couch to watch some channels.

"Don't you have a schedule?" I said while my eyed are still glued to a romantic movie

She checked her wrist watch, "I have one in the afternoon."