Could it be?

Keith's P.O.V
Waking up I feel my damp cheeks. I sit up looking out the window, it feels like 7 pm but it's the complete opposite. I get up to get something to eat, I end up eating a peace of bread. "I should probably get groceries." I speak lowly walking back to my bedroom to get changed. I end up heading out a few minutes later and head to the store.
   I get out of my car and walk to in the store. I slowly get everything I need to survive and head to the cash register. "Hey Keith, these are always on the house." Shiro speaks quietly as he leans down and grabs three bottles of vodka. "Thanks man." I speak taking out my cash and paying. "See ya later." I walk off with the bags of food. "Here let me help you." I hear a gentle voice behind me. As I turn I see a boy that I saw from before. "Um thank you.. I guess." I hand him some bags and we head over to my car. "Hey weren't you the guy at the park?" The male walking next to me spoke. "Keith, right?" He questions this time and I look over at him. "Then you're Lance?" I speak softly as we approach my car, I unlock my car and open the small trunk that I have. "Yep that's me." He speaks, hearing the smile in his voice. He starts putting the bags in the trunk, as did I. "Well, would you like a ride?" My question lingered in the air for what felt like forever. "Sure, I guess." The short boy spoke as he scratched his neck. We both hopped in my car and he gave me directions to his house. He didn't live that far from Lance maybe a block away.
After we arrived at his house we sat in the car for awhile. There was this feeling in the air it felt... Familiar. He turned to look at me, I could tell he wanted to say something but decided against it. The sun was finally coming up and I could see him more clearer; He had light brown skin, more tan than mine, blue eyes, he had short brown hair, and he's more lean. He felt like an old friend and it felt weird to part ways. "Well I should probably get inside my parents are probably already awake." He speaks unbuckling. "Oh okay, I'll see you later? At school maybe?" I speak and he looks over at me. "Yea, I'll see you Monday." He smiles as he gets out of the car. Once I see him go around the back, probably to get inside his room I left. I drove to my house with him in the back of my head.
Once I got all the groceries inside I started putting everything away. This house seems so empty yet, I don't know what's missing. Everything was in place yet something felt misplaced. Shaking the thought from my head I went back to my bedroom to clean up all the dirty laundry from the floor, putting it in a basket and heading to the laundry room. He lingered in the back of my head, was he the thing I was missing? No that couldn't be. I laugh at the thought going back to my bedroom to look around. Everything seemed to be where it should be. I fall on my bed trying to fall back asleep.

A/N
Sorry if this chapter is shorter than the first one. Also I was wondering if people like 3rd point of views more than the first person view? Anyway I leave that for you guys to decide. (Nobody even reads this so why am I even asking)
-Ginger