Day 11-15

- Day 11

When I awoke today, I found a sleeping goblin girl lying on top of me. I tried to move but the small goblin girl's grip is surprisingly tight. In the end, I wound up stuck in that position for another hour until the mysterious girl began to stir. "Good morning." Was all I said but for some reason the girl had a strange grin on her face before getting up and walking away. What a strange girl.

Since it's no longer raining, I decided to go out hunting once more, only to be stopped by Gobudo who wanted to join me this time since his group is still exhausted after their...late night activities. Gobudo however, looks like the picture of health, raring to go hunt with his "boss".

We managed to hunt a few more snakes that Gobudo claims are called Night Vipers and I received {Evil Eyes} and {Presence Sensor}, two very good skills. I'll likely be keeping {Presence Sensor} on permanently, especially while I sleep.

Soon, we came across a pair of humanoid pig creatures called orcs. They both had pick axes which must mean that there's a mine somewhere close by. I quickly use snake eyes on them to paralyse the pair before both Gobudo and myself charge in. I stabbed through the first's jugular with my new spear and the help of {Pump Up} to increase the power while Gobudo pierced the other's eyes with a pair of horns. Regardless of the method, both went down and we both got quite the meal. I received the {Libido}, {Orc Language}, {Detect Analysis} and {Mining Proficiency} skills from the first one and only gained {Stench} from the second. I turn off {Stench} immediately because I already feel ignored enough without having to deal with this.

- Day 12

Today the two of us went out once again, though this time we didn't come across any new enemies so I didn't really gain any new skills. We did find another orc though and this one had a sword so after dealing with him, I took his sword as my own. Unfortunately his soul didn't provide me with any sort of sword abilities so I'll have to be on the lookout for that.

In the end I decided that we would head back early since we had enough for Gobudo and his group to feed on and yes, I realise that this could be seen as me being used to fetch the ungrateful little shits their meals without them having to work but it's fine for now. With how things are going, they'll be dead soon anyway.

When we got back, Gobudo and I parted ways, with him taking most of the meat while I took the materials. This meant I could make some sturdier gear. When Dusk fell upon the cave I thought up an interesting idea and went with it before going to sleep with {Sense Presence] firmly lodged in the on position and I'm glad I did because I was able to witness something interesting. A few of the goblins a day younger than me decided it would be a good idea to attack Rou. I watched as he took them out with a single hit each. While watching, a single thought would pass through my head. Poison. It would seem I'm not the only one with an ability. I continued to watch from afar and eventually, I saw Rou quietly drag the bodies outside and begin eating them. Their souls are going to waste...thankfully, they stay around for a little while after the body is killed or destroyed so I had enough time to sneak over and eat the souls of my kin after Rou feasted on their meat. I didn't learn anything new but at least now I have an idea of Rou's ability.

- Day 13

Something interesting happened today. Perhaps it's because of the attack yesterday but Rou and his group brought back a large amount of food with the main man himself saying "Eat it". From the look on Rou's face it seems as though he's not doing it out of good will. I would say something about him being a cannibal but they did attack him first so I'd say it's fair game. I should be careful not to let him find out about my ability.