Niall Horan smut

“You don’t get me, you don’t get how hard this is for me, you don’t understand and you never will!” Niall yelled from across the room “I never said I did Niall!” you shouted back at him, you were close to tears, Niall had come home recently and you somehow got onto the conversation of how touchy he was with girls at meet and greets “Well you act like I do this on purpose, we have to act like that around them otherwise they wont be happy, which means we will lose fans!” He continued shouting “I am sure they would understand, you having a girlfriend and all” you retaliated, this time unable to hold back a tear, you put your head in your hands and the rest of the tears came streaming out, all of a sudden you felt Niall hugging you “I’m sorry babe, I didn’t mean to over react, I won’t touch them as much, I promise” he said hugging you tighter into his chest, you took your hands away from your face and rested your head on his chest letting the rest of the tears stain his shirt, he pulled your face to his with his index finger “I’m sorry love, you are so beautiful, I am so glad I have you, I would never want anyone else” He kissed you sweetly on the lips, you wrapped your arms around his neck and started to play with the hair at the nape of his neck, you pulled him in for another kiss, only this one was more full of lust “You know you are actually really hot when you are angry” He mumbled into the kiss, you pulled off “Oh yeah?” “yeah” he replied before going for another kiss but you moved your head out of the way “Why don’t you have sex with me more often!” you yelled half sarcastically “Sorry baby, Want me to make up for it now?” he said with a cocky smirk, you only winked as a reply before running into the bedroom and sitting on the bed waiting for Niall to follow you, when Niall walked in you heard him let out a small moan in approval of what was sitting on the bed in front of him “Take it off. slowly” he commanded, you pulled him down onto the bed, kissed him on the lips shortly before standing up and starting to strip as sexily as you could, first your jeans, then your top, you were going to start on your bra but Niall had pulled you down on top of him on the bed causing you to giggle, he flipped you over so he was on top “I just couldn’t help myself” he defended himself “I need you. right. now” He said, his eyes darkening and a slight growl in his voice “Take me” you replied, foreplay wasn’t needed, you just wanted him in you right now, with this he stripped himself so fast he ended up ripping his top, he then went for your underwear and bra, he took them off while sucking on your neck making you moan with pleasure, He then positioned himself at your entrance but paused “What’s wrong baby?” you asked concerned on why he wasn’t proceeding “I just want to save a picture of you like this in my mind, for when I am on tour” “Wouldn’t you rather be able to picture me reaching my climax?” his sweet smile turned into a mischievous one, he slammed into you hard fast, you were so close to your climax but you wanted to reach it faster, you moved your hand to touch yourself but Niall swiped it away “That’s my job” he said in between moans, he started to rub and went down to kiss your neck again, surely there were bruises there but you didn’t care, you were enjoying this so much, him being inside of you, rubbing you and sucking and nibbling your neck at the same time, you were so close, the fact that the room was filled with yours and Niall’s moans of pleasure was helping, before you knew it your body was shaking, your walls were tightening and you were going through ecstasy, not soon after Niall was coming inside of you, which made you ride it out that much longer, he started to get slow and sloppy before stopping completely, he laid on top of you for a few seconds before finally pulling out and dropping his body next to yours “I love you so much babe, I know it must be hard to see me with so many girls, but you are the only one I would do this with” “I love you too Nialler” he pulled you in closer to him, resting your head on his chest kissing it lightly “We should get in fights more often” he said with a chuckle “Only if it leads to this” you said back cheekily.