Chapter 1: The beginning

Authors note:
Hello this is my first time trying to make a Boku no hero Academia story. I will try to do my best and try to keep you all updated fairly often. Anyways reviews always help and I would love to read them. Now onto the story.
"Talking"
'Thoughts'

Disclaimer: I don't own Boku no hero Academia   (My hero Academia)

Prologue:

On the night of a young Izuku Midoriya's fourth birthday he could be seen jumping up and down in a chair wearing a set of All Might pajamas as his mother, Inko Midoriya could be seen in the kitchen putting on the last few candles.

As Inko carried the cake over she smiled happily at Izuku who was still bouncing happily in his chair. "Ok sweetie time to make your wish." She said happily after lighting the candles and stepping back so she could get a picture to send to her husband later.

Izuku closed his eyes while smiling happily and thinking of his wish. 'I hope I get an amazing quirk so I can be a hero just like All Might!' He thought to himself as he inhaled deeply and then pushed some breath out to blow out the candles only to hear a loud shriek from his mother. Izuku then quickly opened his eyes and realized that instead of blowing out the candles he had exhaled a small stream of bright purple fire that had quickly burned the cake as well as part of the table.

After having taken a picture of the incident and then putting out the fire Inko smiled as she heard Midoriya's cheers. "Yes! Yes! I've got a quirk!" He squealed happily as he jumped around the small apartment with Inko following after him to make sure he didn't set anymore fires.

The rest of Izuku's birthday had passed by without any further incidents after Inko had calmed him down. After laying young Izuku into bed and stepping out into the hallway she squealed in excitement before she went to call her husband to let him know that Izuku had developed his quirk and that it was so similar to his. "Hello dear, I just wanted to call you with some great news!" Inko said happily after hearing her husband answer.

Hisashi smiled as he heard his wife's voice on the phone, having just woken up since it was almost morning. "Oh and what is that?" He asked curiously as he looked out the window smiling softly, wondering when the day would come that he could get a good job close to home so he could be with his family.

Inko grinned happily at the thought of what his reaction would be to the news. "Well while Izuku blew out the candles on his birthday cake he awakened quirk, but that's not the best part. His quirk is just like yours." Inko answered excitedly as she looked at the photos that she had taken earlier.

Hisashi chuckled softly as he imagined what must've happened when Izuku tried to blow out the candles. "That's spectacular. I'll try to plan a trip home so I can teach him a few things about controlling it a little." He said as he heard his alarm clock go off meaning that he had to get to work. "Oh looks like I've got to get to work. I'll call as soon as I get the chance dear." He said quickly before having to hang up the phone.

Inko sighed softly as she thought about her husband, she really hoped that he could come back and visit soon. "It has gotten a little lonely here without you." She whispered softly to herself as she looked at a picture of the two of them on their wedding day before going off to bed.

Over the next handful of years Hisashi had managed to come home during the holidays and made sure to help Izuku practice with his quirk and learn everything that he could do with it. Now at the age of fourteen Izuku was on his way to school with a smile on his face because in just a few more days he would do his best to apply at UA to take his first step in becoming a hero.

As he was walking down the street he could see a large crowd watching as some giant villain was tearing up a railway. 'Oh it must be a villain attack, I wonder what heroes will come?' Izuku asked himself as he pushed himself to the front of the crowd to see one of the newest pro heroes Kamui Woods fighting with the villain. Izuku was already scribbling in his notebook for the first few minutes of the fight before hearing a loud jump.