Chapter Five

*Sorry for the wait guys*

Chapter 5

It was a week later when I finally checked the messages that Wyatt had sent me throughout the week. I have never received so many messages from him in one week. I frowned as I scrolled through them. A lot of them were saying that he was sorry and he doesn't know what he did to me. I closed my eyes and took a breath.

I didn't need this, I need to forget Wyatt, I need to cut him out of my life. But I cannot do that I knew I could never do that to myself. I will just have to deal with the pain of seeing him, and being just a friend.

Sighing I texted him. _You did nothing wrong_ I nodded at that then sent it, but quickly after sending it I sent_I just needed time to myself _ .

Getting up from my bed I headed towards the shower, I got ready for the day and I heard a knock on my door when I was done getting ready. I frowned I wasn't expecting anyone to come.

I ran down stairs and opened the front door. I peered up at Wyatt.

"What are you doing here?" I inquired.

" I just ... um well you see..." He stumbled over his words, it was so cute. " you see... uh could I please come in... it's cold out here."

I shrugged and let him into my house. I closed the door behind him and locked my door then headed towards the living room. When we got into the living room, I took a seat in one of my comfy chairs near the window. Wyatt took a seat across from me then he looked at me for a few minutes like he was really trying to think of something to say to me.

" You know what forget it." He shook his head in frustration then sighed and glanced up at my from looking down at his feet. " Max one of the guys told me that you liked me, like um not just as a friend."

I froze looking at him, I was speechless, who would have told him? You know what I knew exactly who is was, but I do know that he had been watching us for a long time and he kept encouraging me to talk to Wyatt about my feelings. But who goes up to someone and spills their feelings? Someone that wants to plainly get rejected. That's who.

"And I know that you probably never wanted me to know this," He started and looked at me, " and you're probably terrified at the fact that I know now, but Maxwell, what if I wanted to know this information?" Wyatt rubbed his eyes then looked at me with a serious look that I was not use to seeing. I was use to seeing his cheerful uncaring looks. " look." he paused.

"Yes?" I softly whispered, almost no sound came out. My secret was out and now I am going to have to face rejection. I didn't like that idea it made me sick, that's why I had never told him about my feelings because of that.

"Look." Wyatt started again, " I wish you would have told me this information yourself, it would have been nice to know Max."

"Why? So you could reject me and then we wouldn't be friends anymore?" I asked quickly, and crossed my arms with a audible 'huff'.

" No... why would you think that?" He asked me, " I like you too..."

"Then why the hell would you go and sleep around with people and not ask me?"

"I could ask you the same thing, but instead of sleeping around you turned into a hermit that never comes out of his house for anything, but food and work." He put his hand up and shook his head, "Forget what I said, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry for the past years. I'm sorry that I never asked you about anything." He sighed, " To be honest it is probably my fault, I knew you didn't like the fact I played around so much. And it probably never gave you a chance to be comfortable with telling me how you felt."

" You're forgiven..." I peered over at him from looking outside while he was doing his little speech. "What now?"