Chapter One

Chapter One

As I poured my first cup of coffee, I looked down at my phone to see if there were any text messages that needed my attention. There wasn't so I poured a bit of cream in my coffee after pouring coffee into a cup that would change into a different color when it's heated. I smiled down at it, I always have loved these types of mugs they were the best. The one I was using right now had Simba on it in the Pride Lands with Nala. Oh how I loved Lion King it was probably one of my favorite movies ever.

I picked my cup up and blowed on it a little then took a sip, I immediately regretted it because it was way to hot. I made small squeaky noises after I quickly swallowed the rest. "Owe owe owe..." I pouted glaring at the cup, "Meanie." I pouted some more until I figured out there was no point in being mad at the coffee because I was stupid to drink it too soon.

Picking up the phone quickly when I hear my phone ring, I look down at the caller I.D and frowned. It was a call from my best friend Wyatt, he usually never calls because he hates talking on the phone. I shrugged and answered the phone.
"Mew?" I giggled a bit, I always answered his phone calls like that because it always made him roll his eyes but chuckle a bit.

"Hey, Max." Wyatt chuckled like I told you he would, "How are you?"

"I'm well, but why are you calling... You never call." I asked curiously, because I had to know what made this lovely introverted friend of mine call me on the phone. It must be something serious or really awesome.

"Well, I just wanted to let you know that we were going to be having Dnd this weekend at 1pm to 9pm." He told me, I smiled at that while I looked outside my kitchen window that was above my sink like you usually see in the movies.

"Really?! Yay!" I jumped up and down like a child, "You have time? No more papers to grade?"

Wyatt laughed, "Yes, kitten no more papers to grade, I got spring break, but I finished the papers so that we could get the group together."

"That's awesome, so same characters? Or do we need to bring new ones?" I asked then took a cautious sip of my coffee and glanced at the clock. It was only 9:30am I still had time before my first client arrived to get ready. After all she had made it at 12am so it was no problem.

"No need to bring new characters, I thought of a way to make sure that the story just continues. It'll be great and I'll kill all of you!" Wyatt exclaimed and laughed. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Well at least I have my meat shields." I chuckled, and licked my lips. "Hey when can we get together to go and workout this week?"

"Ummm." He muttered and I think he was trying to look at his calendar on his phone, "I can, um tomorrow at 2:30?"

"Sounds great, all of my massages are in the morning anyway." I told him with a smile, "I can't wait to see you, but now I got to go and go set up my room for todays massage."

"Hey when can I get one?" He asked.

"When you have $60 to spend, or bring me out to dinner, or you know maybe something else... Like maybe more loyalty points." I teased him.

"But...but Maxie!" He complained.

"Nope got to go, love ya bye." I laughed and ended the called when he repeated what I said at the end of the call.

I quickly put a reminder on my phone that there was D&d this weekend, it has been a long while since we've been able to get everyone together. It's been about three months which is a bit sad, but I understand that the game wasn't life for the others. It's still a fun game, hmm maybe I should make cake pops for this weekend. Yep going to do that, the last time I did was for our last D&d campaign which lasted all night, but it was also the New Years special. But hey everyone loved them. Since then we have been trying to get things set up, but one of our guys got married in February and left for their honeymoon that was in Hawaii for about two weeks. Another had to get more focused on his college studies, Wyatt was still trying to figure out how to be a good teacher since this was the first year he started his career. And yeah pretty much everything got in the way. So no fun and getting together, but that didn't stop some of us to get together to come to my place to have a movie marathon of either the Lord of the Rings movies or Star Wars. Or we would go over to Wyatt's and have Super Smash Brawl matches.

Putting down my now empty cup of coffee I headed toward the bathroom to get freshened up, so that I would smell bad to my client. No one likes to be massaged by someone that has coffee breath that was just gross.

Looking in the mirror, I pulled off my black framed glasses and popped in my contacts for the day. I pulled back my long brown hair after I brushed it and put it up in a bun. I opened the medicine cabinet, frowning when I didn't see my toothbrush I glanced around the sink counter I smiled when I found the bright blue toothbrush that had a little picture of stitch on it. I picked it up and put a good amount of toothpaste on it. I brushed my teeth until I thought it was good enough, then spat out the now bubbly toothpaste. I rinsed my mouth and rinsed off the toothbrush.

Picking up my face soap I turned on the sink and ran my hand under then rubbed my hands together and washed my face.

When I was finished getting ready for the day, I was wearing comfy sweats and a baggy light blue short sleeved shirt that was soft. I glanced at the time in my massage therapy room, it was almost time for my client to show up so I finished up and went to get a bottle of water.

I stepped up to one of the kitchen cabinets and got on my tiptoes to reached up to the nicely organized sippy cups. Yes I said sippy cups, I felt that they were a lot better to use than water bottles because they wouldn't spill if I dropped it and they fit perfectly in my little harness that I use to put my massage oils and lotions in so it's easy to reach.

Turning on the facet once I got down my favourite sippy cup down, it was bright pink with a bunch of sparkles on it. I loved it, it was the one that my best friend Wyatt bought me for my birthday; it also came with a twenty dollar bill in it and a note saying that he didn't really know what to get me so he got me this. I think Wyatt thinks it's cute that I'm a bit childish like this even though I'm twenty-three and should probably not have children things. But I like them.

After twisting the top of the pink sparkly sippy cup, I heard my doorbell ring. Well I suppose it's that time to get to work and no more fooling around. I went to the door and opened it to see my first client of the day.