Harry leans up and pecks Louis' lips, making Louis smile even wider. "I love you," Louis mumbles, kissing the back of Harry's hand once the baby stopped kicking. "I love you very much, bub."

While Louis is in class, Harry receives a text from Liam as he's painting a picture of large, yellow flowers. He huffs when his mobile goes off, the notification noise interrupting David Bowie's last album that's blasting through his Bluetooth speaker.

Harry already had back problems, but now they're about three times worse than before. He struggles a bit to get off his stool and pick up his phone, seeing the text from Liam.

no classes 2day i can start helping u if u don't have any

Harry smiles. He loves his friends and the seemingly endless support they supply. He texts Liam back immediately.

I don't have any today either. I can swing by later if that's okay?

sounds good see u later

Harry shuts off his phone and goes back to his painting. He's making it for Louis, although most of the things he paints are. He'd do anything for Louis, really.

He puts a few finishing touches on the painting, smiling to himself when it's finished before standing up from where he's sitting and walking over to retrieve his phone. He disconnects from his speaker and walks towards the bedroom.

He should take a shower before he meets up with Liam, but he likes when Louis comes home from his classes and they shower together. Louis washes his hair and rubs his back, and all of the things Harry's been stressing about sort of just melt away.

Which, right, he has to focus and get dressed if he's going to go to Liam's. Louis' going to be so fucking excited when Harry comes back home. He should probably send Louis a text to let him know where he's going.

Hey, I'm going to Liam's for a little bit. Just didn't want you to have a heart attack when you got home and realised I wasn't there :) have fun in class x

And, of course, Louis texts back almost immediately.

don't be gone for too long, or I'll start to get jealous >:( I'll have tea ready for you when you get home, and then we can take a shower. I love you x

Harry shoots back an "I love you too" text before putting his mobile back down and getting dressed. He considers wearing one of Louis' hoodies or summat, but he pouts when he realises his tummy is getting too big for him to wear Louis' things.

The baby kicks, and Harry really can't be mad at the little bugger anymore. Instead he smiles to himself and pulls his own baggy sweater out of the closet, putting it on over the white t-shirt he was already wearing. He changes his pants before timidly walking up to the full length mirror and lifting his tops.

He has, like, a real baby bump now. Louis' obsessed with it of course. Harry didn't expect any less from him. It's so scary, he thinks, that he's literally carrying he and Louis' whole world with him wherever he goes. That's terrifying, sometimes Harry doesn't think he can handle the responsibility.

He puts his hand on his stomach, looking down at it and biting his bottom lip. Sometimes he wakes up in the mornings and forgets that he's this big. Then again, it kind of just happened overnight.