"Don't touch me right now. Just, please leave. I know it's your brother's penthouse, but I don't want you here."

He stared at me for a brief moment. He stood up, raking his fingers through his hair. He gave me one more sympathetic look before making a beeline for the door.

My chest heaved in and out rapidly as the tears slipped out of my eyes.

I missed him. I missed his arms wrapping around me and pulling me against his chest.

I missed his eyes. His laughter. His posture. I missed everything about him but I wasn't about to let him break and make me. I needed to be strong for myself, by myself.

The door opened again and my mother walked in with someone on her tail.

"Hey sweetie."

"Hi Mom," I greeted and leaned my head to catch a look at the person behind her.

My blood came to a boil instantly.

"What the hell is he doing back here?" I asked.

"Zenia, your father and I have something to say to you. Something you and Jasmine never knew because I couldn't bring myself to tell you both."

"I don't care. I really don't care about anything you have to say in correspondence of defending this asshole behind you."

"Zenia!"

"Zenia, please listen to your mother," my so-called father butted in.

"Please, don't mention my name in your mouth. I don't like you, I don't care about you and I never will. Jasmine made it clear she doesn't want him back here, so what the hell where you thinking bringing him back?"

"Zenia, your father went away for a reason."

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE!"

I threw the bath towels across the chair, stood up and went into my bedroom. I locked the door behind me and buried myself in the puffy comforter on the bed.

I took out my cellphone and messaged Anton.

Me: Hey, are you home yet?

British Hottie: only 5 mins away.

Me: what are you doing Friday?

British Hottie: Don't got anything planned.

Me: wanna meet up?

British Hottie: hell yes. I just hope your crazy boyfriend doesn't behead me.

Me: He's not my boyfriend.

British Hottie: well, in that case, can I be your boyfriend?

My heart skipped several beats.

Me: We'll see how that goes. Lets not rush this.

British Hottie: Sure sweetheart.

A text message from EJ popped up on the status bar. Pulling down the bar, I read it silently to myself.

BaeToBe: Zen, I'm really sorry 4 everything I said to u. I was speaking from an angry place but I really shouldn't have let my emotions get the best of me like that. I never meant to hurt u or make you cry. I don't want u to have that impression of me because I'm nothing like that. I know you might think I'm just talking shit but I am falling madly for you. I don't want to lose you and I don't want to let you go. Please forgive me and let us fix this. I know you have feelings for me still, I can see it in your eyes. I would love to make you officially my girlfriend, then my wife 1 day.