19

"Is Ten home?" Jamie asked Johnny. Johnny nodded and let her in.

"He's still sleeping, though." Johnny said.

"He made me wait a whole month, his bitchass deserves to wake up." Jamie said. Johnny laughed and nodded.

"You're right." Johnny said. Jamie went to Ten's room and quietly entered. She looked at Ten, who was knocked out. She smiled at how peaceful he looked but shrugged before throwing herself on top of him. He didn't react so she got back up and opened his curtains, letting the bright sunshine in.

"Wake up, bitch." She said, loudly.

"God, is that you?" He croaked, looking towards his window.

"No, it's Jamie, stupid." She said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Even better!" He mumbled and sat up to hug her. She hugged him back, happy that he was back. He had gone to Thailand the day after he gave her the note and cd.

"You're here about the video?" He asked.

"I'm here to see you but also I want to know about the video."

"Well, what I realized is that we loved each other and we still love each other, but I don't think it's the same way. We still love each other because we were each other's first love and stuff, I don't think it would be the same now because we know everything about each other. The 'magic' about dating someone is that you get to learn the person's everything so we had our time and now I think Lucas should have his turn. Do you agree?"

"Yeah. I do." Jamie said, understanding him completely.

"When you were ignoring Lucas and I, we started hanging out and he really likes, Jamison. Like he talks about you so much and admires you. You should really just give him a chance." Ten said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"I already did." Jamie said, biting her lip. Ten's eyes widened, surprised, but then smiled.

"You guys went on a date?" Ten asked. Jamie nodded, smiling ear to ear.

"How was it?" Ten asked, waving his arms around excitedly.

"It was... perfect. Like it felt right." Jamie said, fiddling with her fingers.

"Sonny! I'm so happy for you." Ten said, excitedly, hugging her.

"So are you guys dating now?" Ten asked.

"We haven't made it official, I wanted to hear what you were gonna say." Jamie said. Ten nodded, understanding why.

"Well, make it official soon. I heard he's got hoes just lined up for him." Ten teased. Jamie rolled her eyes and smiled.

"I will, I will." Jamie said.

"Good. I want you to be happy, Sonny." Ten said, patting her head. Jamie smiled at him and squeezed his hand.

Before I continue with the next  chapter I want to like explain what happened this chapter. So in chapter 18 Ten slid a CD and a note under Jamie's door while she was hiding blah blah blah, and the at the end of the video Ten wrote that he realized something and that he'll tell her in person. After that day, Ten went to Thailand and so he couldn't tell her what she wanted to know. While Ten was in Thailand, Jamie decided to give Lucas a chance by going on a date with him and stuff. So long story short, she's going for Lucas.

Also the book is ending soon.