7

"You wanna go to karaoke tonight?" Kun asked Jungwoo and Jamie.

"Sure." They said at the same time, not lookin up from the phone.

"You two are way too comfortable with yourselves, you're legit laying on top of each other." Hwayang said.

"Aren't you going out?" Jamie asked, keeping her head on Jungwoo's chest.

"Yeah, Johnny's waiting downstairs- have fun at the Karaoke." Hwayang said and left the apartment.

"What are you guys even doing?" Kun asked, sitting on the floor, next to them.

"Watching Terrace House." Jungwoo said.

"That show's ass bro." Kun said.

"So is your taste in men but we don't say anything." Jungwoo clapped back.

"That's my boy." Jamie smiled, putting her hand up for a high five. He gave her a high five, stuck out his tongue at Kun.

"You know what, bitches? I'm inviting Lucas and Jiah." Kun said, pulling out his phone. Jungwoo dropped the phone on Jamie's boob and sat up, making her hit her head on the floor.

"What the fuck man, you hurt the money makers." Jamie whined, putting her hand over her boob.

"That explains why you're broke." Kun said, typing away on his phone.

"You're not lying." She sighed and got up.

"Why are you going to invite Jiah and Lucas?!" Jungwoo asked.

"I'm trying to set you guys up. Besides I invited them yesterday, I just thought you should know." Kun shrugged. The two boys waited for Jamie to freak out but she just ended up scratching her head.

"I guess I should get ready to go to karaoke, I'll meet you guys at your place?" She asked. Jungwoo nodded and started putting on her shoes.

"I'll see you later." Jamie smiled, watching her two friends walk out.

"Wait, how are you not freaking out about Lucas coming?" Kun asked.

"What's a Lucas?" Jamie asked and shut the door.

"I'm going to die." Jamie said and shuffled to the bathroom to take a shower.