eighteen¡

weeks had passed. laela had again been distracting herself with work. she was gobsmacked at the fact that the boys forgave zion so easily but they couldn't even look at her.

karsen and zion were back together. of course he went running back to her. she took him back happily, needing a new purse or three anyway.

the other boys and their girls acted like nothing happened, as if zion hadn't lied to them for almost a month.

"who would've thought i'd get you? oh yeah, oh yeah babe." laela softly sang along as she walked up to the screen they were doing their shoot at.

"if life is a movie, then you're the best part." zion sang along to the radio as he drove to karsen's house.

laela sighed, getting into her car. the shoot had gotten her into a daniel caesar mood.

she plugged her phone into the aux and pressed shuffle on his freudian album.

"yes, i'm a mess but i'm blessed to be stuck with you. sometimes it gets unhealthy, we can't be by ourselves we, we always need each other." laela blinked back tears, remembering when the album first came out and her and zion stayed up all night listening to it.

oh, how she missed those days.

-
word count: 213 words
published: apr. 10, 2018
-
we're back bitches🤪 hopefully we execute the amazing idea we got well enough hehe