thirteen¡

laela looked out the plane window as she felt the slight turbulence because of the landing. she watched as the ocean in the back faded away and the airport blocked her view.

she was on a trip to the bahamas for a photoshoot. it was also a mini-vacation for her, which was much needed.

she watched as people shuffled out, and when there weren't many people left she got up and grabbed her backpack that was on the floor, leaving the plane.

she felt the instant humidity as she walked into the actual airport, causing her to take off the denim jacket she was wearing.

she made her way to baggage claim, where she grabbed her navy suitcase and then went to the entrance to find her ride to the hotel.

she found the man with her name on a sign, and she smiled at him, telling him that she was laela montique. he smiled back and took her luggage, leading her to the car.

she made it to the hotel and she met her manager in the front, who led her to her room.

"we have a shoot in three hours. get ready for it, please." her manager smiled at her and closed her door.

laela figured she could have a nap for an hour, so that's what she did. traveling always exhausted her.

zion anxiously held his phone in his hand, clicking on the instagram app. he went to his dms, and pressed the plus sign, typing in laela's username.

zionkuwonu
hey. i'm sorry. i made a mistake. when can you meet up so i can fix it? i wanna tell everyone the truth.

he put his phone down and laid on his bed, staring up at the ceiling until he fell asleep.

laela woke up to her alarm, seeing it had been an hour already. she rubbed her eyes and got up, getting a new outfit from her suitcase and going into the bathroom to shower.

she did so, and she blow-dried her hair, leaving it in it's natural wavy state. she started brushing her teeth as she grabbed her phone to skip the song that was playing.

and that's when she saw the notification.

zionkuwonu
hey. i'm sorry. i made a mistake. when can you meet up so i can fix it? i wanna tell everyone the truth.

she dropped her toothbrush into the sink with wide eyes.

oh my god.

-
word count: 406 words
published: mar. 2, 2018
-
ARE THEY GONNA MAke up??!!?!!