seventeen¡

3k reads wtf we love yall sm

laela stormed into her house, still pissed at the day's previous events.

who the fuck does he think he is? he better step the fuck down off his imaginary ass throne and realize he can't fucking do that shit. she thought.

she slammed her front door shut, locking it and stomping off to her room.

she lazily tossed her backpack on the floor and stepped out of her shoes, slipping into her slides.

she shrugged off her jacket and changed into a pair of comfortable sweatpants and a random t-shirt, throwing her hair into a bun.

she went into her kitchen, going into her fridge to find something to make.

she grabbed vanilla yogurt, strawberries, and pre-cut mango out and went to her pantry to get out granola, chia seeds, and bananas.

she threw it all together, making it look somewhat presentable before putting everything back and going to her room to binge-watch something on netflix.

she didn't have anything else to do that day, as she had just gotten back from the bahamas and her manager never liked to overwork her talents.

it was 5pm, and laela decided that for the rest of the day, she'd stay in and probably just watch netflix.

before doing so, she got comfortable in her bed and went on instagram, posting a photo from a shoot that took place around a week ago.

laemontique just shared a post!

26,018 likeslaemontique boys always out here lionview 17,528 commentsuser1 BITCH I SEe what you diD THereuser2 you are cORRECTuser3 the ~tea~user4 who hurt ya bbwolfiecindy texas meatuser5 ^ WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN LMAOOOO12 minutes ago

26,018 likes
laemontique boys always out here lion
view 17,528 comments
user1 BITCH I SEe what you diD THere
user2 you are cORRECT
user3 the ~tea~
user4 who hurt ya bb
wolfiecindy texas meat
user5 ^ WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN LMAOOOO
12 minutes ago

laela smiled slightly as she saw cindy's comment, that actually translated to "text me". when you're in the public eye, you never want to actually confirm something's wrong.

laelaa💝
hey babes

cindyy💘
hey love, what happened now? is it about zion and all them?

laelaa💝
bingo!

laela explained all the shit that had gone down in the past 72 hours. how zion dmed her. she went to the house. he apologized and confessed. the boys and their girls, except karsen, all apologized. karsen breaking up with zion. zion's panic attack. zion defending the rat that got them in this mess in the first place.

cindyy💘
that deadass sounds nothing like the zion we used to know, what tf happened?!

laelaa💝
wish i knew, sis.

laela sighed as she threw her phone down on the bed next to her and pulled her macbook onto her lap, opening up netflix and seeing a new release called everything sucks.

she started watching it and instantly fell in love with it.

obviously, she finished the whole season right then and there.

-
word count: 460 words
published: mar. 10, 2018
-
GO WATCH EVERYTHING SUCKS ON NETFLIX IF YOU HAVENT ITS SO GOOD