Michael all by himself

After the squip incident Jeremy ended up with Christine. And Jeremy was so happy, but he could not see all the pain his best friend was in. Michael has had a crush on Jeremy for 10 years now, and the past few years of his life have just been horrible. All Jeremy talked about was Christine, and how perfect she was, and it hurt Michael so much. He wanted Jeremy to be happy, but didn't Michael deserve to be happy as well.
Michael POV.————————————
I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear. I did not want to get up I knew what the day would bring... me just ending up more sad than before. I slowly got up and got changed. I went downstairs to be greeted by my moms making breakfast. My mom said "Michael you should eat, you have not eaten in days." I responded "I am fine mom I eat at school." She sighed, and let me leave. Walking up to the bus stop I saw Jeremy, my face heated up just thinking of him, but he was with *Christine* I had no chance of talking to him so I did not even say hi. The bus came and I sat alone, I decided to listen to music so I took out my headphones and put in a random playlist on Spotify. I was humming to the lyrics of the song eat it by "weird al" I did not even notice Jeremy starring at me. He said " Michael?" Trying not to laugh. I look up to see Jeremy just there. I say " um... hi"
——————————————————
Authors note
I hope you guys like it I am not really good at writing and spelling and grammar.... but I do live for and love be more chill.