I Kill To Protect

Koutarou Amon has finally did it, he had found the Rabbit, not by himself of course, no, but with the help of his friends, he was going to avenge Mr. Mado.

With him, there was Shinohara and Juuzou.  There were three of them in all, each armed with special Quinque. Shinohara, with his armor, Arata, Juuzou, with his axe? knife? whatever, and Amon with his dual bladed Quinque,

They would get justice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Touka was having a normal day. Wake up, go to college, work a shift at Anteiku, then go home and "eat" her dinner that the Manager had given her. Today would be like any other day, or so she thought.

She was currently walking home, the envelope of human meat tucked into her bright blue jacket. It was starting to become cold, winter was falling sooner than she had expected. Shivering slightly, she began walking faster, eager to get home.

"Touka Kirishima, you are under arrest for the murder of Kureo Mado, surrender peacefully or die." Amon said, his voice filled with venom. If it were his choice, he would've killed her already, but Shinohara had insisted that they must try reasoning with her at first, trying to bring her in with little casualties as possible.

She was dangerous after all.

Touka tried to play the innocent schoolgirl on her way home from work. "Me? Kill someone? You must be mistaken." She said in a matter-of-fact tone. "I couldn't hurt a fly."

"Cut the act Rabbit." Amon snarled. Touka's façade disappeared instantly.

"I killed him because he killed a friend of mine." She defended herself, earning a glare from Amon and the rest of the group.

"Your ghoul lives aren't even worth half of humans!" He shouted as he charged her.

"Amon, wait!" Shinohara yelled, but it was too late. Amon swung his dual bladed quinque, but Touka jumped back just as quickly, letting out her right wing, her eyes turning black with red in the middle, confirming those who were having doubts still about her being a ghoul. She shot her colorful blades at Amon, but he easily dodged them.

Shinohara and Juuzou then entered the fight, Shinohara with a grim expression on his face along with Juuzou, who was grinning, well, like a madman.

It didn't take long for Touka to start losing her stamina, her speed decreased dramatically as all she could do was dodge blows, unable to get her own it. Juuzou then jumped in the air, flipping as he through a knife at Touka, and watched with glee as it hit her shoulder.

Touka fell down, exhausted.

"I'll make a good quinque out of you, that I can promise." Amon said as he approached the fallen ghoul. "DIE!" He shouted with rage as he swung down his swords, only to be knocked back by a red tentacle looking thing and into Shinohara.

"You won't touch her, ever again." A dark voice said with a soft tone, but angered at the same time. It was none other than Kaneki Ken, his white hair blowing in the wind, his mask on, his eyes glowing black and red with his kagune out, the 4 tentacles ready to strike at any moment.

"Stay out of this Eyepatch, I don't want to kill you!" Amon shouted, rage filling his system as he missed his chance to avenge his mentor.

"Then you must leave." Kaneki said before turning around, checking on Touka. "Are you okay? You're not hurt too badly are you?" Touka, who still couldn't believe Kaneki was there, only nodded slightly. Kaneki then stood back up and turned around.