Chapter 4: Bamboozled... Huh?!

Key for this chapter:

Stiles' Thoughts

Anyone Else's Thoughts

'Old dialogues memories, spoken out loud thoughts, the past in general...'

///Memories///

POVs

""Not an Actual Speech or Thought""

*************************************************

Warning: Alternative POVs

*************************************************

Laura exhaled roughly and pushed her hair out of her face, she squinted at Cora who looked like someone who was dragged through a bush backwards, she swallowed thankfully, that Peter had stepped into the Kitchen to grab a glass of water as soon as the first wave of magic had swept through them.

Caitlyn whistled, "So that was new", she muttered as she fanned herself, draped on the lounge chair on the balcony.

Emily who was straddling her, hair all over the place grunted at her and rubbed her crotch down on Caitlyn's hand.

The young witch whined and stilled her movements with her free hand.

Emily hissed and sighed, "Wow", she whispered weakly.

Peter peered at them through the door, a flush high on his cheek, and he cleared his throat weakly, "Bamboozled...huh?" he asked cheekily, eyes taking in everything other than the occupants;

huh?" he asked cheekily, eyes taking in everything other than the occupants;

Emily snorted and it caused both Caitlyn and Cora to start snickering.

"Oh My God", Laura gasped, "What the hell was that?" she asked no one in particular.

"M-Mag-ic", Caitlyn snickered, voice cracking, as her voice hoarse with something akin to pleasure roughened.

"Sex Magic, in particular", Peter muttered ducking back out, "Seriously though, what was that? I need a change of clothes", he muttered as an afterthought.

Cora squeaked mortified and Laura moaned, "If it wasn't so awkward and embarrassing, I would be laughing right now. The fact that I just orgasmed to whatever Derek and Stiles did up there, with you two in the room, oh my god!!!" she repeated face buried behind a fluffy cushion.

Cora who was already cocooned in a green Afghan nodded and looked oddly like a wriggling giant caterpillar.

"Thank God, for being thirsty", Peter muttered, "I'm so glad I missed your O-faces", he muttered still not coming into the room.