We held our hands tightly and walked on the sand while holing our shoes on the other hand.

I saw John, checking his phone all most the whole time. I wondered why?
But I am sure that he is busy.
I heaved a soft sign.

“Gina, what happened? Why did you heave a sign?”
“Nothing. I didn't heave a sign. I was inhaling the air” I said with a sweet smile.

I didn’t want to bother him.

I sometimes leaned on his shoulder while walking and he warped his arms around my shoulders and sometimes he caressed my back.

I was the happiest girl at that moment. I wanted to be like this forever with John.
Peaceful and romantic.

We walked for about an hour.

After that, we went back to the house.

“Gina, I have a surprise for you. Can I blindfold you for a couple of minutes?” He said when we reached the main door.

“Surprise? Woah! I am curious. Okay, blindfold me Mr. Fredericks” I giggled and said with a seductive voice.

He covered my eyes with his soft hands. He slowly led me into the house.

“John, He-he. Where are you going? Living room or dining room or...” I am so excited right now.

Where is he going?
When did he prepare this?
My heart is beating so fast with excitement.

“Be patient baby. You will like this”
“Okayyyyy...”

We walked slowly and slowly inside.

“Here we are. Surprise !!!!” He whispered to my ears.

He removed his hands on my eyes.

I opened my eyes.

Oh my god!!!!

My eyes widened.

My mouth opened wide and I covered it with my hands.

“OH MY GOD!!! John … “

I saw some rose petals and small scented candles on the floor of living room that were arranged in the shape of heart with a path from the entrance of door and I was at the middle of it now.

So beautiful. I can't believe my eyes, seeing them. So beautiful also so romantic.

I watched the surrounding.

There was a giant white teddy bear holding a heart shaped box filled with Ferrero Rocher chocolates on the sofa.

There were also some rose petals on the sofa and some scented candles on the table too.

The air in living room is filled with rose scents but not sharp. It is such a pleasant aroma.

I inhaled it. So sweet and pleasant.

I smiled so happily with full of happiness.

I am luckiest girl in the world for having the man like John as a boyfriend and fiancé.

“Do you like it?”
“Of course, I like it no I love it. Thank you so much John. I am so happy right now and I felt like I am on the clouds”
“Oh really. I have another surprise for you too”
“Wait what?” I am shocked at his words. Another surprise?

He bent his one leg down and handed me a beautiful boutique of red roses. So many red roses and I can't count how many roses. I think it is over 100 roses.

Then, he held my right hand and stared at me with his eyes twinkling.

“Gina Meirs, my love. I am sorry for hurting you 2months ago. I made you suffer the pains and also you got hospitalized because of that. But I promise you from now on I won’t never hurt you and I won’t never let you suffer the pain when you are with me. I will make you happy as much as I can. If you have to cry because of me, I promise you that you will cry because of happiness and joy." He stopped and inhaled a breath.

Then, he continued "I don’t know exactly when I fell in love with you. Maybe the first time we met. But I am sure that I am so much in love with you when I realized it. You are the only person I fell in love in my life and the only person who makes my heart flutters and goes wild. During that days when you are not with me, I felt like a part of me is lost and I felt like I am not functioning well and live well. Without you, I am like a dead person. I want to hear your voice every day. I want to wake up with you every morning and I want to see you every seconds of my life. When you ran away from me, I felt so hurt that I want to die. I am afraid of losing you. I can’t eat well, sleep well also can’t breathe well until I found you. But you scared me again. You collapsed in front of me. At that time I really afraid of losing you. If something happened to you that time, I won’t forgive myself. I will die with you. I can’t endure the pain of losing you. I love you so much with my heart and with my soul. I will love you forever and always. “He said to me with a sweet voice and twinkling eyes.

I am shocked. OMG!!!!
He is going to propose me. OMG!!!!
I felt like I am going to cry. I felt so happy.

I listened to all of his words without breathing.

Tears started to pool in my eyes.

He loves me. He really loves me.

I felt a tear rolled down on my cheeks.

My heart is jumping so wildly with joys. All of happiness are overwhelming me.
I couldn’t explain those happiness at that moment.

My tongue tied and I can’t speak anything.
I am so happy that I can’t think any words to say at that moment.

I was speechless.

I stared him adoringly with tears pooling inside my eyes.

Then, he took out a small velvet box from his pocket of his pants.

He opened the box and held it in front of me.

“Gina, my lovely fiancé. Would you marry me? Would you be my wife and mother of our kids? Would you be mine forever?”

P.S - Number of roses that John gave to Gina when he proposed her is 108 roses which mean Please Marry Me.

So how would you rate this chapter, my fans? How would you say this?
John proposed Gina. 😱😱😍😍

Hope You Enjoy This My Fans ❤❤❤
If you enjoy this chapter, remember to click VOTE for me 😘😘😘
Thank you my fans.
I am hoping for your votes and also comments.
I am waiting for your comments.
My fans, have a nice day ❤❤❤