Chapter 6 : Rabbit hole

Start from the beginning

Y/N              : Eh...??? o-o

Taehyung let go off your arm and leaves, with a run.

Taehyung : DON'T TELL HIM!!!   >-<

Jungkook  : Tell me what? And since when Taehyung is busy on a wedding?

Y/N              : Ahh... I don't know, I guess he changed? ._.

Jungkook   : You guys were talking about Jin, did you guys?

Y/N              : No, we talked about something else, and it's none of your business! >_<

Jungkook   : Oh, that's good. I thought you guys were talking about Jin or something...

Y/N              : Why is that a good thing?

Jungkook   : No, It's just, me and Jin just talked a few hours ago and... well it didn't end with a good ending.

Y/N              : Well what happened?

Jungkook   : I don't think I want to talk about it...

Y/N              : Aww! Come on, please, tell me?~ (making puppy eyes)

Jungkook   : Alright, alright! Just stop making those eyes in front of me, it's weird...  -_-

He takes a deep breath and let it all out, and starts to speak...

Jungkook   : I wanted to talk to Jin about what's going on with him and Yoongi now, so I did, so we met and he was happy to see me, then we talked a little, then I asked about him between Yoongi and stuff. But, he doesn't look happy when I asked him that, so... he told me everything, which I don't want to talk about it after this, and let's just say it's kinda of sad when he told me... I can easily saw a tear, running down on his face, I barely cried... so, I guess that's it I guess.

Y/N              : What did tell you about him and Yoongi?

Jungkook   : I told you, I don't want to talk about it, alright?

Y/N             : Yeah, okay...

(.....)

Jungkook   : I gotta go, I promise to help Jin's mother out with something. See yeah...

Y/N             : Okay bye...

Jungkook leaves you, meanwhile you think about how stress you are about this madness between Yoongi and Jin...

Y/N             : Should I talk to Jin about this?

(....)

Y/N            : Yeah I should.

You walk to find Jin, and then you see him, working on something. You walk towards Jin, then suddenly someone calls you.

Hoseok      : Y/N!!~~~~ >w<

Y/N             :  Oh, Hoseok hey. Eh... You look excited than me to be honest.

Hoseok      : Of course I'm excited!~ It's Jin's brother's wedding, how romantic!~~~ >v<

Y/N             : Hehe, I wish I'm as happy as you now... I'm just so stress about Yoongi and Jin, and voices just appeared in my head like CRAZY. I'm just SO confused right now...

Hoseok      : Wait, what is it again about Jin and Yoongi???

Y/N             : Oh is just, Jin is upset with Yoongi because of the wedding, you know Yoongi kind of disagree with the wedding between Jin's brother and he's cousin. Meanwhile Yoongi,  is upset with us about something that we weren't aware about.