Chapter 3 : Friendship to Disaster

Jin : (Sigh) My brother...

Y/N : What about your brother? (Feeling worried)

Jin : My brother... is getting married...

NJ/HS/JM/TH/JK/ Y/N: WHAT?!?!?!

Hoseok : With who?! (Shock)

Yoongi : With my cousin...

NJ/HS/TH/JK/ Y/N : WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh thank GOD, you thought jin's brother had died or, something bad happened to him. But Jin's brother getting married? That's a new different story. 0_0

Hoseok : Wait... You knew?! And you didn't told us, Yoongi?!

Jin : We don't want you guys to freak out, and we were right... so, Yoongi and I decided to tell all of you here, at the mall.

Taehyung : But... how is this possible? How did you two know about this? How is your brother ending up with Yoongi's cousin? And Jin-hung, we don't remember anything about you telling us your brother is dating a girl, did you?

Jin : No, I didn't told you guys because didn't knew it either. I guess he too shy to tell... So, until he told my parents about it, he told me about it, and I was completely shook. Then he told us about that he engaged his girlfriend, so to make it fair for the other parents, we met... Yoongi's cousin at her parents house. AND even more shocking...-

Yoongi : Me and Seokjin-hyung met at my cousin's house, while me and my family were visiting her family for a special reason. And HOW surprising it is, when my I found out about my cousin is dating to my friend's brother... it's actually weird because we kinda pretend that we didn't knew each other...

Y/N : So, you also didn't knew about your cousin dating Jin's brother?

Yoongi : I know she's dating, but didn't actually knew the guy... Until, now...

Taehyung : So did your parents and her parents confirmed the wedding or not?

Jin : Of course they confirmed the wedding. If there isn't going to be a wedding, I don't even talk about my brother getting married... -_-

Hoseok : I'm kinda feel weird out, but in the same time, Congratulations!!! : D (While clapping and smiling in the same time)

Yoongi : What do you mean, "Congratulations"? What's so good about that? (looking at Hoseok with an unsatisfying face)

Jungkook : Well, DUH! Your cousin is getting married to Jin's brother. Of course that's great. You and Jin-hyung are gonna be one has a family then.

Yoongi : Seriously?! You guys don't think that is kind of weird and awkward for your cousin marrying to your friend's brother?

Jimin : Well, yeah. But is kinda great too, you know.

Yoongi : Well to me, it isn't...

Jin went shock hearing Yoongi's words, and spoke :

Jin : Yoongi, what's wrong? You don't feel happy for my brother and your cousin for getting married?

Yoongi : Yes, I do. But... it doesn't feel right...

Namjoon : What do you mean, it doesn't fell right?

Yoongi : Well DUH! Your friend is suppose to be your friend, not a family MEMBER! Why do you all think is a GOOD THING?! IS AWKWARD!!!

Y/N : Yoongi, calm down. Is not like bad things are going to happen to you when they get married.

Taehyung : Yeah, hyung. Calm down, what's the worst things that can happen?

Yoongi : You DON'T F***ING UNDERSTAND!!!

Jin : Yoongi! Watch your language. We're in a restaurant. What is wrong with you? Don't you want our family to be happy?

Yoongi : ...

Jin : Yoongi, answer me! Do want your family to be HAPPY?!

Yoongi : ....

Jin : YOONGI! IM YOUR HYUNG, ANSWER ME!! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!

Y/N : Jin, Please! STOP Fighting!

Yoongi SMACK the table and stood up...

Yoongi : OH! ILL TELL YOU WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH ME!!! BECAUSE I'M-! Im....

Yoongi suddenly stop and look around and sees many people are looking at him yelling. Yoongi went speechless and felt embarrassed, so he knock down a few drinks with anger and leaves the restaurant went home, without a single word...

The people in the restaurant went back eating their food and pretend that never happened. While, you and the others are speechless, shock and worried...

Taehyung : Okay... What just happened???

Jungkook : Seriously Tae... Now? In this situation?

Taehyung : I'm kidding! Sorry...

Y/N : Jin? Are you... okay? (Feeling worried)

Jin : Yeah, Y/N. I... I'm fine.

Y/N : Are you sure? You don't look like your fine...

Jin : I'm fine, Y/N. I'm just... disappointed with Yoongi, that's all.

Hoseok : Hyung, is alright. Everything is to be okay. Yoongi is going to forget about it and move on.

Jin : I don't know, Hoseok. He doesn't look like his going to forget it... He looks unsatisfying about the marriage though, I don't know what to do anymore. Should I talk to him or leave him to chill out?

Namjoon : Hyung... its alright. His just stressed out, that's all.

Y/N : Yeah, Jin. He might be angry about the marriage between your brother and his cousin or something, it's going to be fine. His a tough guy, you know?

Jin : No I don't know.

Jimin : Hyung... Just give him some time to think, eventually he will understand why the marriage is important to your brother and his cousin. Please, hyung... Trust us...

Jin : (Sigh of relief) Yeah okay. Oh yeah, I almost forget to tell you guys. The wedding will be starting in 3 days. If all of you have free time there, would you guys please come?

Namjoon : Yeah, of course we'll come!

Jungkook : you know it!

Jin : Great! We should be going, my parents are expected me at home before 4 pm.

Y/N : Okay then, see you at the wedding!

When you and the others are leaving, Namjoon got trip by a crack (?) , and KNOCK down the table on accident.

SJ/HS/JM/TH/JK/ Y/N : NAMJOON!!!!

NAMJOON : SORRY... .-.

____________________________________
Sorry if this chapter is too long to read... the next chapter will be "voting" for fate.
I hope you guys enjoyed this one. But still, is terrible... : P