Chapter 6 : Rabbit hole

Hi guys! So I changed the chapter 5 ending on 23/03/18 because the voting didn't go as planned, so I recalled read it again in the ending. Thanks! : D
____________________________________

Y/N             : Maybe i'll just-!

Then someone grab you by the shoulder.

Y/N             : Huh?

Taehyung : Y/N there you are. Can I talk to you for a bit?

Y/N             : Ahh... Sure...

You follow Taehyung, so you two can talk to each other about something.

Y/N             : So, what did you want to talk about?

Taehyung : Well...

He mumbled for a bit, you can tell something isn't right by looking at his worry face.

Taehyung : ... It's about Yoongi.

Y/N             : What about him?

Taehyung : I think he won't forgive us...

Y/N            : Why so?

Taehyung : I messed up... Yoongi is now mad at me and Jin!

Y/N             : Woah Tae, I don't get it. What happened?

Taehyung : I... tried to talk to Yoongi.

Y/N             : ... So?

Taehyung : It didn't turn out well.

Y/N             : What did you say to him?

Taehyung : I sorta asked him if his still mad at us... then he started to growl at me. Then he said "no" in sarcastic way, then I asked him if he could apologize to Jin for what happened few days ago, then he said "no", then I kept telling him to apologize to Jin but he kept saying "no", then I stared at him to scared him, but I guess he didn't find that scary, so he said to me to go away. And that's that.

Y/N             : What did he said when he told you to go away?

Taehyung : He said to don't f**k up his life and leave him alone, in the rest of his life. Ugh... I regret saying that curse word.

Y/N             : He said that? (Sigh) He... probably didn't mean it to be that harsh.

Taehyung : He also told me to die and don't come back from the dead...

Y/N             : He probably didn't mean that also! You know Yoongi, his in a lot of stress right now, but he probably forget about that already.

Jungkook : Who forget about what???

You and Taehyung got shock by Jungkook's arrival, that almost made you two passed out...

Y/N             : Jungkook! You scared the heck out of us... (breathing heavily)

Jungkook  : Sorry, I just saw you two having a conversation so I came here to see what you guys are up to.

Taehyung : OH, nothing~ It's just stupid stuff we were talking about so yeah I'll best be going now since I'm busy and everything, Y/N can I talk with you for a second? (Mumbling)

Taehyung grab your arm, then he lend closer to your ear and whisper :

Taehyung : *Don't tell Jungkook what happened, I don't want him to be upset because of me. Okay?*