part c

om was done cooking for the girls when he heard the scream.

soon as he heard it, went upstairs as quick as a lightening bolt and into their room only to find gauri in so much pain that she honestly felt like murdering om.

om: gauri, what happened?

gauri: god idiot! after 4 daughters, you still don't know! DUFFER!

om: what happened?

gauri: meri beta is coming.

om was shocked hearing this and quickly lifted gauri in his strong arms-well a screaming gauri in his strong arms.

he quickly went downstairs, managed to open the outside door and kept gauri in the back of the car then went back to the door to close then the car to drive it-also he couldn't be asked to trust gauri in there by herself.

car:

om was driving as fast as he could but just then they got caught up in traffic.

gauri: omkaraji, why are you not moving? AAAH!

om: because we are in traffic.

gauri: no.... AAAH! AAH!

om: is it really paining a lot?

gauri: yes idiot!

before om could say anything else, thanks god the traffic cleared off and soon the car was moving again.

om in mind: oh shit! on this day now, nothing is going to be that well. two siblings having their birthday on the same day.

he gets his earpiece out so he could talk to alu.

ring! ring!

playarea:

aliya and mishti took the little ones to the playarea and were having some slushies when aliya got a phone call. from om.

she picks it up and says: hey papa. what do you want?

om: right so.... um......

aliya politely interrupting: um so what?

om: so your mum and i aren't at home and we won't be back until a long time, i think so please can you and mishti just give in to pari's demands?

aliya: what no!

om: please.

aliya: daddy no.

om: 'daddy' isn't going to work on me. today is pari's birthday so do as i tell you to.

aliya: fine.

om: good. also some food left for you at home.

aliya: ok.

just then she heard a scream in the bakcground. she knew no one in the playarea was screaming so she decided to ask her dad.

aliya: papa, i just heard someone screaming in the background and it is coming from the phone. everything is fine right?

om: yes everything is fine. (under his breath) god save me.

aliya: ok.... anyway bye.

she cuts the phone and told mishti what om told her.

mishti: what? no!

aliya: unfortunately we have to.

mishti pulls a pout and says: what happened to the days when it was just me and you?

aliya: gone into another dimension.

they make a sad face each and continue having their drinks.

car:

om: gauri, we are finally at the hospital. happy?

gauri painfully nods and om gets out of the car, opens the backdoor and lifts gauri in his arms bridal style once again. kindly note screaming gauri and brought her in the hospital.

half an hour later:

om was waiting outside the ICU impatiently whilst also worrying for pari.

well think about it.

who would want to share their birthday with their family member?

NO ONE!

om in mind: i just hope gauri and meri beta are fine but pari.... i think we are all gone today.

rikara's house:

the girls were finally back from the playarea and pari went up to aliya and mishti who were watching TV with a very sweet and innocent face.

aliya noticed and paused the TV.

aliya: hey pari, what do you want?

pari: mummy promise faires.

mishti slowly laughing and then: WHAT?

pari: mummy say you two dress like fairies.

aliya-mishti: WHAT?!

pari nods very cutely and looked as if she was telling the truth with the pout obvisiously.

it's little kids, they do anything to show they are being honest!

aliya: fine, we will dress up like faires. come on mishti.

mishti and aliya go upstairs and aliya scams her closet for something fairylike.

aliya: here! meri simple pink dress and i'll wear white.

mishti: thanks.

pari: wear wings!

aliya: munni!

munni comes in and says: yes?

aliya: fairy wings, two please.

munni: ok.

she quickly goes in her room and then came back with two pairs of fluffy white wings.

aliya: i am so going to regret this.

mishti: me too. thanks a lot mama and papa.

they wear the wings and pari clapped her hands to show that she was veyr very happy.

precap: part d

so so sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry if this was by any chance:

short

boring

stupid

i am very sorry but just tired these past few days.

acchi baat yeh hai ki after today in school, meri holidays are finally starting!! yay!! so will make more time for watty.