The Flower

I knew it! Oh God, I hope he's alright!

"W-What's wrong?"Alphys asked.

"I-It's like he's possessed! I-I d-don't know what's wrong with him! I--" he took a deep breathe and sobbed into his hands before wiping the tears away.  "...thought we finally had him b-back!" Sans started sobbing into his hands. I ran over to comfort him and slid my arm around his shoulder, coaxed him out of his hands, and looked him in the eye sockets.

"Hey, it's okay Sans. We'll find out what's wrong and help him fight it. It'll be a hard battle. But we can do it! We'll get through it. Together." I said

"Together." He nodded.

"GAH!" Alphys screamed.

"What's wrong?" I demanded.

"A-A F-FL-FLOWER!!! S-somehow i-it at-ttached itself t-to Papyrus!" She said.

"I HAVE A NAME YOU KNOW!" Said a familiar voice.

"OMG FLOWEY?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO PAPYRUS? STOP!" I screamed at Flowey. I looked over at Sans. Holy crap! I've never seen Sans look this angry before. Just back away slowly. Ha-ha kidding! But he does look ready to kill someone.

"Ah, hello smiley trash bag! Long time no see! I'm surprised the human hasn't killed you yet!"Flowey said.

"Frisk? What's he talking about? Have you...?" Sans voice trailed off and he ran off somewhere with tears in his eyes.

"SCREW YOU FLOWEY! HE MADE ME HAPPY! WE WERE A COUPLE! YOU ARE SO LUCKY THAT I HAVE BECOME A PACIFIST AFTER THAT ONE GENOCIDE RUN! EVERYTHING WENT WRONG! CHARA..."I screamed at him but he cut me off.

"DON'T BLAME ANYTHING ON CHARA! SHE WAS JUST FINISHING A JOB THAT YOU STARTED AND YOU COULDN'T F I N I S H! SHE MAY NOT HAVE BEEN THE MOST PEACEFUL OR CURTIOUS PERSON, BUT AT LEAST SHE ADMITTED WHEN SHE WAS WRONG AND MADE UP FOR IT! AND NOT BY TRYING TO MAKE EVERYONE FORGET WHAT SHE HAD DONE. RATHER SHE OWNED UP TO IT. WHICH IS MORE HUMAN THAN YOU'LL E V E R  B E!" He screamed with such force it could have knocked me back had it been a solid object.

"STOP!" Alphys yelled. I flipped Flowey off and ran out of the room crying. I ran out of the building and slammed my back against the wall. I slid down and started sobbing. I buried my face in my hands. I sat there for awhile when a familiar skeletal arm wrapped around my shoulders and I leaned in to it.

"I... I heard everything that happened in there, whoa, that was heated." Sans whispered and pulled me into a hug. We hugged for a long time while I tried and calmed down. Then I remembered Papyrus. I tried to keep it cool. I broke the hug.

"We should go check on Pap and Alphys. Hopefully she has it under control."I say.

"Ok, but... Frisk?" Sans asked. I hummed in a questioning way.

"Did... did you do a genocide run?" Sans looked at me with serious eyes.

"I..."

Heya guys! I feel like I'm just making these shorter, so sorry about that.

~517 words~

-Fin out!