Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Benny's P.O.V

I woke up to find Yeah yeah's arm around Leslie and her arms around him and they're heads close to each other's. I understand that she's not dating me and if she likes Yeah yeah I can't stop her but I like her too much and it hurts to see her with someone else.

All the boys started waking up and checked outside to see if it was safe to go home. We tried waking up Leslie and Yeah yeah but it was hopeless they woke up then fell back asleep. I guess we'll be here for a few more hours. Honestly I just wanted to get home.
_________________________

When they finally woke up we made our way out of the cave and headed back home. I grabbed Leslie's hand and we walked in silence all the way home. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was a nice silence, the kind when you feel comfortable around someone. When we get home I decide not to make the wrong move and kiss her, I lean in for a hug.

Leslie's P.O.V

Benny starts leaning in as if he's trying to kiss me. Why? Yeah yeah did the same thing and I got out if it but what do I do now? But Benny hugs me instead like he knew kissing was the wrong thing to do.

I smile and walk inside and face my parents. "We've been worried sick!" My dad yells.

"Yeah! We called the cops because we had no idea where you were! We looked all around town and you weren't there!" My mom cried.

"SorryI was on a walk with friends and it started storming so we took shelter." i explain.

My mom's eyes widen, " Who are your friends?"

Great she'll think I ended up doing something I'm not supposed to with one of the guys, "Um some boys on the baseball team.."

"Oh no Rick she's sleeping with boys already."

"Mom! Calm down, I didn't do anything. Just slept and I kept my distance." Well that was a lie but she doesn't need to know.

I walk upstairs and shower then change. Now maybe isn't the right time to get advice and it's not like I can go ask Tyson,he would just tease me and stuff like little kids do. I lay down and turn the lights off. Tomorrow's Friday and maybe I can hang out with some girls from my cheerleading squad.
_________________________

Kimberly's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing, good thing Nicolette didn't wake up, she's not a morning person.
I pick up the phone and Leslie asks me if I'm busy today.

"Um no. Why?"

"Because I wanted to whole cheer squad to sleepover and do some girl stuff, ya know."

Sounds fun, she's really doing good At making friends. I know it can be hard for people. "Sounds fun. I'm down. Nicolette's over and I'm not sure about her since she's sleeping. I'd wake getup but she's not a morning person."

Leslie giggled "Okay. When she wakes up give me a call back."

"Okay bye." I hung up the phone and lay there looking up at the ceiling until I heard a knock on my door. I grab my robe and walk downstairs, I don't people seeing me in my pajamas. You never know who's at the door.

I open the door to find Squints standing there out of breath. "Are you okay?" I ask. He nods his head, still breathing heavily. I grab his hand and help inside and sit him down. Why's he even here I mean we're friends I guess but we don't really hang out.