E

Taehyungs sudden fear of entering school with the chance of bumping into a certain younger male soon dispersed and taehyung was once again his usual, loud self.Today was a Saturday, therefore meaning taehyung had the whole day to lounge around and wallow in self-fatigue.It was currently twelve, thirty-three pm and taehyung was still sprawled across his bead heaving in deep, shaky breaths.The picture of the boy sleeping was as if you had ripped a page from a fairy tale book, the boy was sprawled across a large double bed facing the wide bookshelf.The bed sheets, which were helplessly tangled into the boys grasp, were white but reflected a slight beige when the sunlight that escaped the blinds settled upon them.Taehyungs hair was once again a natural ochre after he stripped it from the ashen die, the colour allowing more attention to be drawn to his facial features.As a matter of fact, right now each of his facial features seemed to glow as one thin strip of light entered the beige blinds and nestled upon his face.He wore loose black shorts which were hanging on lazily around his waist and an over-sized white knitted sweater which was slowly moving further and further down his shoulder.His phone lay maybe a rulers width away from him, his clear case holding a small postcard facing upwards.

Taehyung lived alone, he didn't have family issues, he just enjoyed his own company and his parents granted him that privilege.His apartment wasn't amazing yet it wasn't terrible.A small box-like living room was lightly decorated, a taupe sofa and round carpet against the white wooden tiles.A small coffee table was positioned in front of the sofa, a lone book with a tainted bookmark slipping out the top messily placed upon it.The bathroom was practically falling apart but usable as so for his kitchen.His bedroom was his favourite room, you may believe it was because of the bed that lay centre however it was really the bookshelf that spread maybe a meter and a half wide and reached just below the ceiling.Each of the four rows was crammed with varying books, all of which taehyung had either finished or disliked and abandoned.

A loud noise is what caused the boy to stir, his body reluctantly moving upwards aiding his hand to grasp the small device.His lidded eyes scanned the screen and he let a small groan emit from his now raspy throat.

"Park cute ass would like to facetime..."

The boy, still groggy from his slumber, slid his thumb across expecting the view of one of his closest friends.And as if on cue the screen connected and taehyung was met with the familiar surroundings of the blonde boys room, however, the boy himself did not have his face as close to the camera as he usually would.In fact, all he could see his sleeping body tightly tucked into his azure bedsheets and blankets.Before taehyung could raise his voice to wake the older up, another male appeared on screen, his hair wet with a towel around his neck and a finger to his mouth.The boys face lit up at the sight of a sleepy yet surprised taehyung, his now ochre hair dishevelled and sleep still hanging upon his eyes.Taehyungs brows furrowed as the boys face got closer and stared at him with a broad gummy like smile, his eyes not leaving Taehungs face.

"Jeongguk, why are you at Jimins and why are you ringing me?" Taehyung queried, a hint of annoyance lingering between his groggy words.But the younger didn't seem hurt, as a matter of fact, his smile widened even further at the sound of the older groggy, annoyed words.

"I crashed at Jimins last night but the ass sucker doesn't do anything but sleep.I was bored and thought of you so I decided to use Jimins sleeping to my ability.You know your contact on his phone is jeonthecutestbunnyinalltheworld right?I mean no emojis which is kinda good because they're kinda gross but yeah I was-"Jeongguk halted his sentence with a giggle and a shake of his head before staring up at the older face once again.

"Sorry for rambling I just think there's less of a chance of you hanging up if I'm rambling and you don't wanna interrupt me."Jeonggeuk recited, a sense of embarrassment following each word he stuttered.Taehyung giggled at this action, a giggle himself nor jeonggeuk expected to tumble from his lips.The youngers once stiff shoulders were now relaxed and once again he plastered a comfortable smile on his face.

"who said I wouldn't interrupt you if you were rambling huh? I just wanna sleep so I'm gonna hang up now." Taehyung muttered, his eyelids dropping as he also began to stare directly at the youngers face.It amused him that he was once scared and intimidated by the small boy.

"Hey!You cant go back to bed, you've got work today, right?Get up and get ready, I'll keep you company bubs."The younger whined, his facial features now resembling a young pouting child as he grasped the phone and held it in the air, resting his body flat down on the cobalt rug.

"B-bubs?"Taehyung croaked out as he finally removed the white duvet from his body and sat upright, the light from the blinds now attacking his white sweater.

"Yeah bubs.It's cute, right?Or do you prefer babe?"Jeongguk let a playful smirk contort his features as he noticed taehyungs eyes now wider than before and his arm slowly raising to bring the white sweater up to his shoulder.Taehyung rose and shook his head slightly, his messy taupe mop following this movement.

"Yeah no, I'm getting dressed now, bye loser."

And with that Taehyung ended the call, chucking his now silent phone towards the pillows that accompanied his bed.He bought a hand up to his head and grasped his hair, a small smile entering his face.He whispered a small phrase before jaunting towards his small dresser and picking his once again plain clothes for work.

"What an asswipe."

-

Gonna rewrite this soon cus im kind super duper not happy with it but pls dont hate me for never ever updating.I LOVE YOU.