O

Taehyung was an organised person. Everyone knew that.Each day would flow like the last; A continuous thread of commands.He would wake up, wash, go to school, change, eat then work.However, one thing always stood out from the familiar routine. Sleep. Taehyungs sleeping was far from organised, some nights he lay awake for hours, others he would sleep long before 8 pm. No matter what time he would finally sleep, he would awaken at the same time.Today was no exception.

  Slowly and reluctantly, Taehyung uncovered his face. The rude blaring of the small alarm clock jarring him out of a peaceful slumber. Sprawled across the bed, Taeyungs eyelids rose slowly. Searching for the ringing device, his hands finally settled upon the button.He wasted no time before pressing down lightly, now rising in into a sitting position.The sunlight feeding in reflected of his caramel skin, his hair sticking outwards in multiple directions.Slowly he swung the bed sheets of his waist before trudging into the dim bathroom.

The tiles were hanging on dearly, the grey colour shining slightly.The mirror hung crooked a few inches above the cracked sink, reflecting back the still image of a tired taehyung. Slowly the image moved towards the shower,  the pattering of feet following behind closely. The water started slowly, a small number of droplets travelling down his body.The small droplets soon engulfing Taehyungs broad body.With his hair dishevelled, taehyung spun the dial of the shower once again.Something was different today. To be precise his mind was in shreds, the boy seemed incapable of removing the brunette from his thought line.Shaking his head, taehyung moved out of the confined shower, grabbing a towel on his way. 

The cracked reflection of the now clean boy shuffled around partially, each move creating a series of images to appear o the mirror.It wasn't long until TaeHyung was dressed and finally leaving the dreaded flat.The open door unleashed patterns of blaring car horns, the engine sounds slowly fading away.The familiar cracked pathway crumbled beneath his feet, the trees shielding any wind from disrupting the placing of taehyungs hair.Each day he would wear the same shoes, once new now worn out with embedded dust on the soles.The laces trail across the ground, the ends ever so frayed.Taehyung had become fond of the rustic look by now.Now popping the earbuds into his ear he placed his playlist on shuffle. Ulineun kkumeul kkuneun sonyeodeul.Step after step taehyung began moving forwards in a similar beat to the music playing, a repeated rhythm even.The serendipity of the music alone was soon disrupted as an arm found its way around taehyungs shoulder.Soon enough an earbud was missing and the faint singing was replaced.Glancing over taehyung spotted the familiar boy, a box smile spreading across his face.Striding beside him was a boy, maybe his age but definitely smaller.Delicate blonde hairs fell and rested his forehead, his skin pale enough to compare to a porcelain doll.his uniform sat upon his shoulders obviously a few sizes too big to fit the boy's small frame, the jacket he wore was no match for cold January wind.The boy seemed to be opening his mouth wide as he lip-synced the words, his eyes latched close.The male had always been joyful, but his constant need to join in on jokes, games, parties even play seemed to confuse everyone.

"What quality singers, am I right?"The boy shouted, forgetting the earbud was placed in his ear.

"jimin do-"

"and I mean yoojung was the perfect choice for the centre back then."Jimin interrupted.

Taehyung began to giggle at the boy who began fangirling next to him, shoving the arm that was hooked around his neck.He grabbed the earbuds and yanked them out of the accommodating ears.

"yo, it was getting to the good bit."Jimin pouted.

"shut up man , we're here,"Taehyung spoke, pushing jimin slightly.

Students were arriving through the gates, striding up and down the corridors.Friends greeted each other with either a hug or playful punch whilst there stood the odd person alone.both taehyung and jimin seemed to outstand the bland crowd.Maybe it was the dusky granite and washed-out blonde that lay upon their heads or the uncommon enticing facial features.Whatever it was, it turned heads as they made their way through the corridors.Soon enough the loud bell emanated through the halls, signalling hoards of teens to come pacing down the corridors.The now full corridors were bustling with students in a rush to get to class, the pushing and shoving occasionally earned either a dirty look or an insincere apology of some sort.

The two boys eventually reached the crooked blue door.The classroom seemed particular warm compared to the wintery chill outside.Jimin opened the door motioning for taehyung to step through, which he did before striding towards his seat.He plopped himself onto the wooden chair obviously not before passing a few greetings to multiple people.After settling in, the boy lay his head upon the desk.His hazel orbs staring out of the window.Condensation layered the transparent sheet, just looking at it made Taichung feel a breeze of coldness.Small talk of fellow students rang throughout the class, helping lul Taehyung into a sleep-like state, his eyelids slowly dropping.However before the unconsciousness fully took affect the slam of the door belled throughout the small, boxlike classroom, Causing multiple students to direct their attention towards the noise.The faint sound of the teacher talking sounded blurry to taehyungs ears, his mind still blankly wandering, content with solitude.

"kids, this is your new student." The voice echoed roughly.Only now did Taehyung Glance up, lifting his head.He rubbed his eyes slightly in an attempt to erase any drowsiness still lingering. Although all sleepiness seemed to erase itself from taehyungs system in a much faster manner.  His eyes widened as the student standing tall at the front seemed to have his eyes already glued onto Taehyung.

"Hello.I'm Jeongguk.Please take care of me."The boy bowed, his head up high still not keeping his eyes of Taehyung.This is when Taehyung recognized his tousled flaxen hair.Of course, he did.His image had been the only thin drifting through Taehyungs mind recently.

"If you'd like to take a seat next to taehyung at the back, please Jeongguk."The teacher commented whilst pointing towards Taehyung.At this point, taehyungs heart dropped.Thoughts of how he should play out the scenario dwelled throughout his flustered mind however they all disappeared.As if someone had entered his mind and pushed the delete button.The boy was now in front of him, inching closer and closer to the seat with each stride he performed.Jeonggeuk sat himself down, his legs separated and his back leaning against the chair.He placed his hands on the table and dwelled with his thumbs, his eyes not removing themselves from scanning taehyungs face for a second.Taehyung could feel the eyes boring into his skin.In the best way he could, he tried to keep his eyes straight forward letting a few coughs roll out of his mouth.Slowly taehyung turned his eyes getting ready to scan the watching boy.When he fully turned he cleared his throat before beginning with his deep voice.

"im tae-"His introduction was shortly interrupted with a slight chuckle and the boy placing his face upon his hands.

"You're Taehyung, of course I know. How lucky."Jeongguk cooed slightly, his voice coming out in a light however husky tone almost female like.

"Lucky?"Taehyung perplexed, racking his brain for a sensible answer.His cheek now resting on his hand as he quizzically looked at the younger.Jeonggeuk now grinned at the expression growing upon taehyungs face.

"How lucky you get to sit next to me."

tbh im prolly gonna rewrite this later coz im so0per not happy with it but anyways im gonna start an apply fic later so watch out for that  n tbh idk what im saying um.Btw tysm for 900 reads like tbh i never get any so im soOper grateful for that.Make sure to message me n stuff coz im lonely :))