U

To say that taehyung was avoiding the brunette was an understatement, the whole week the boy bolted at the slightest mention of jeongguk. I guess you could say so far had been successful, enough so for taehyung only to run into jeongguk in homeroom which was solved by naps upon naps.It was a cold morning just like the others but taehyung felt odd as he walked down the familiar hallways, as if he was being followed. Of course, that is a possibility though, I mean he is in a high school right? But the feeling didn't seem to brush off, however, it became more noticeable.He could even hear small steps behind him.The boy rushed to his class which was only a few feet away.However, the few feet seemed to grow and grow in length as taehyung felt his body being dragged the opposite way.

The thing is, this wasn't some kind of illusion moreover his body was really being dragged the opposite way, a slight grip on his lower arm.Taehyung seemed to freeze in his place almost as if giving into the latter.The passing halls seemed fuzzy and vague, the destination gradually approaching.Here it was, the boy's toilets; Not the most of the flattering places you could be dragged to but all the same. The loud slam of the fragile boy being shoved against the door echoed throughout the room before interrupted by a gasp from the younger.

"a-ah I'm so sorry! I was trying to be intimidating and cool."The brunette stammered and bowed his head, fumbling with his fingers slightly. Taehyungs head tilted left in confusion before he looked at the innocent boy bowing and stuttering in front of him.His eyes quickly widening with realization.

"J-Jeongguk , w-what ar-?"

"l-look please pretend that didn't happen, I just needed to talk to you."The boy fumbled, however, taehyung was too distracted to take in the current situation.Instead, he took this time to fully take in the youngers facial expressions.The tousled brown hair was the same as always but what differed was the look in the boys' eyes.It seemed softer than the usual piercing chestnut.Taehyungs eyes trailed to the uniform that was tight against the boys' arms, the white stretching outwards slightly.Taehyung had to admit the boy was very attractive.

"T-taehyung why have you been avoiding me?"The boy gazed into the older eyes, looking for an exact answer to be displayed across the hazel orbs.

"Why do you think jeongguk?"Taehyung sighed with a slight smirk, acting as if the answer was obvious.The sudden confidence that flourished was soon stripped away when taehyung raised his head to be met with the familiar dark gaze returning across the boys face.It was a matter of seconds before taehyung felt a body against his, the weight pressuring him onto the door with his hands' laying at his sides.A wide smirk widened across the youngers face as his arm settled just above taehyungs head.

"Taehyung do you really want me to make this any clearer. You need to stop avoiding me."The younger boy chuckled against taehyungs frail body causing the little space between them to be closed and re-opened.He kept a stiff gaze directed on taehyung, his eyes taking in the sight of the flustered boy.He stepped backwards and smirked at the fragile boy who was pressed against the door.With that, he spun on his heels and took short strides towards the door before abruptly stopping.

"Taehyung." jeongguk beckoned over his shoulder once more."I really hope you understand what I'm saying."And with one quick step, the brunette had left the small room.However, taehyung remained glued to his spot as if his feet had buried themselves into the stained tiles.He batted his lidded eyes as if trying to recap the previous scene in his head.After slowly regaining his posture he stepped towards the sink, letting the cold water run from the rusty faucet.It filled his hands before travelling up to his features, a slight noise echoing from the contact.Relaxing his muscles he quickly ruffled his hair, smiling to himself he made his way to the small exit.The patter of his feet following behind.