Food changed my life😭😭😭

Dedicated to NimbleHands butterbread105 oluwatimileyin11
Ps: they are amazing people, really. They literally made my day.

                * * * * * * * *
The story of how food almost destroyed my career.

1. After a long period of staying at home, I was finally called to a
job interview.

2. I went through repeatedly and scaled all stages like the efiko that I am.😎

3. On the last day, my stomach began to rumble when I got there. (🙆🏿who sent me to eat beans this morning o)

4. I considered using the toilet there but there were 10 of us in the room and the toilet was in the same room.

5. Good thing is that the venue is not far from my house, that was how I took excuse from the secretary , stopped 100 naira bike and went home.

6. That was how  I got home and this hot steaming noodles 🍲🥘🍜was laying helplessly on the floor. I sharply took four spoons before the owner returned.😎

7. Few seconds later, I started to see double , the couch was flying and the television set was dancing.🤢 ( Wakanda sorcery is dis one)

8. My flat mates entered, talking about 'the weed wey we use today mad gan oo, the noodles go sweet die'
(It was at this point I knew I was fucked up)

9. So I started to google 'how to remove weed from system in five minutes. But nothing sensible came out.
(At this point, I'm thinking 'why did I not go to the toilet straight?😭)

10. Long story short,  I decided to close my eyes for five minutes so that the thing can clear,  by the time I opened it ,it was the next day.🙆🏿😭 (Aye mi)

11.  How I got an email the next day saying  that the interview was rescheduled due to technical issues is still a mystery to me
(Ori iya mi o! My mother's prayers has not gone in vain)

12. The next time I see a stray food on the floor , no matter what , GET. THEE. BEHIND. ME .YOU. SERPENT.

ClintDurueke come see this😭😭😭