village people😭😭😭

Dedicated to OyinkanIlori
Classydebbie
For the votes and comments.

Just when I thought my village people have left me, this happened---------

1. So mum woke me up early in the morning just to go and  buy bread. (Will you telling me this if I'm in the abroad)

2. So I sat and thought about my life before going, because saying no will mean another family meeting.

3.I wore the nearest trousers I could lay my hands on, wore my bra and put  my night top back on.

4. As I was walking, I noticed that the people who walked past me were staring so hard ,

5. So I started to feel myself
(I woke up like this flawless)

6. When the guy in the red benz drove past me and stared too, omoh see igara chicken , I continued feeling myself.

7. I walked past the recharge card seller and he began calling me 'ssssss sssss, sister, elo, ssss'
But because 'RECHARGE CARD SELLER IS NOT MY PORTION' , I walked  faster and blocked my ears.

8. I finally got to my bread destination, bought my bread, paid and turned to leave.
That's how aunty oni bread shouted ' OLUWA OOOO'(my God o) ran towards me  and hugged me sharply from the back.

9. Ladies and gentlemen, I was putting on torn trousers and half of my butt cheek was in the open( leave me alone to die, just leave me, ah aye mi🙆🏿🙆🏿🙆🏿😭😭)

10. As we speak ,the only times I go out is very early in the morning or very late at night.

11.one time the recharge card guy mistakenly saw me and called me 'Aunty oni sokoto' 😭😭😭 Aye mi oh.
( my life o)

12. Ps: please, biko, ejo, who is looking for a new flat Mate? I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS AREA!!! AND ASAP, NO , IN FACT NOW!

😭😭😭😭😭 aye mi oh(my life)😭😭😭

YukiraLin and Maestro_17
You need to come see this😭😭