Prologue

Hello everyone,
I thought to edit the prolouge so now   you all can see some changes becauses i added some more and i know its not a big change . 

Have a  happy reading..

Yumnah Abdulrahman was a widow with a baby boy. Her husband died in an accident while coming to the hospital to see their newborn baby. Everyone blamed her that because of her bad luck  Raeez, her husband had died. It was because after their marriage he lost all his business step by step but slowly it became stable.

But after his death, everyone started again accusing her. Even her parents refused to take her back and told her that if they take her back they will also face loss. She couldn't handle all those criticizing alone and she had a child to look after who didn't get a chance to experience his father's love. She decided to move from her birthplace to her uncle's (mother's brother) house, where she can have some peace.

Her uncle and his wife were kind-hearted, unlike her own parents. They supported her and didn't believe what others said. They treated her as their own daughter because they haven't blessed with a child.   With their support and love, she started to live her life again, only for her soul, her son Ziyad.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°●●●°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Izhaar Ali Malik was an only child for Mr. and Mrs. Malik. He was not born rich who belonged to a middle-class family which is filled with love and happiness. He's always close to his Rabb (creator)  and feared him.

He dreamt to built his own company which can provide help to the poor.  After lots of struggle, he managed to build his dream but he needed more alliance and help to reach his company where he wanted. For the purpose of the company once he came to Mumbai and there he met Yumnah.

There  He saw how everyone behaved with her and blamed her. That moment when he saw the pain in her eyes while enduring all their blames he made a decision to make her his.

For the sake of Allah, he made her his, forever to cherish her where everyone failed except her uncle and his wife.

   ......................●●●●..........................

Author's note:
I know I promised to start
This story a year back but what to
Do I couldn't. What I can only say is that I will try to complete it first then give updates so please try to be patient.

With love
Yours

     Rumoz😍😍😘

22nd July 2019