Responsible

Here's the first chapter :)
If there's any typos, please let me know.
Also leave a comment with your opinion. And if you'd like me to continue. 😌
Lottie xx
It's also my drawing, so don't take it without credit.
______________________

Peter took everyday as it came. Didn't make too many plans for the future, mostly because he never know what it might contain. No matter what he did, he couldn't escape the fact that he is a werewolf, and with that status comes danger and death. He gave up on having a normal life, the day he found out about hunter, and he was 6 years old when his dad told him about them. Since then, he just tried to stay alive, even protect the ones he cared about.

He remembered like it was yesterday, he was playing with LEGO in his room, when his dad had asked him to come downstairs. Of course Peter obeyed, cause he respected his dad, and even though he wanted to play, he listened. He sat down at the table with his mom and dad looking at him, he didn't have any idea what they were gonna tell him. He was 5, and his wolf hadn't come through yet, so it couldn't be about training.
His dad coughed and started to explain.

"Son, I know your wolf isn't dominant and awake yet, but there are still things you need to know.
You're part of a big werewolf family.
Many that are developed, and some that are your age and have yet to come a wolf. But that doesn't mean you're human.
There are people out there who hunt us, they believe we are wild animals, who kill for fun. Which you know we aren't, but that doesn't change their beliefs. Those hunters, they hunt all supernatural creatures. And there are a family in town, a family who build generations of hunters, creating killing machines made of humans, only to hunt us down.
But remember, your mom and I will always protect you, your sister will protect you. And so will the rest of your family. You'll never get hurt as long as we are alive. We're telling you this, cause it's important that you understand that we don't want you to be hurt, and so you know, not everyone can be trusted. If you ever hear the name Argent, don't get too close. They're hunters."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 22, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Stuck With A Reputation | Peter Haleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें