chapter 7

~~~~~~~~shay pov~~~~~~~~

I lay in bed with my baby sister, watching her sleep peacefully, she could have been hurt tonight, I put my feeling before my sisters not even thinking of the dangers, seriously shay being semi involved with a werewolf, biggest mistake of my life.

After watching regan shift lastnight, ripping apart half her pack like they where a bunch of puppies scared me, all they wanted to do was get my sister and I out, it took from what I could guess the alpha and 5 others to pin her and lock her up.

they all assured that is was out of character for regan and something special just happened, that she would never hurt me but I couldn't take the risk, I had to end whatever we had before it hurt too much or killed me.

I pull my baby girl into my arms, she snuggled in deeper, her soft snores in my ear, just made everything seem alright.

I was slowly drifting off to sleep when I heard a knock at the door, it frightened me.

I slip out of bed stepping slowly grabbing a bat incase not that it would protect me from anything supernatural.

I peek through the hole in my door seeing kas, I was relieved it wasn't regan.

I open the door snapping " what the hell do you want it's late and my baby sister is sleeping"

kas raised her eyebrow " quit with the attitude I should be the one snapping,

your the one trying to steal my girlfriend" kas spat.

I was now furious I had no words she was right sadly, I tried slamming the door in kas's face but her hand stopping it kas spoke again " I haven't finished just let me in please"

I open the door gesturing her to the lounge " make it quick, do you want a drink?." I said as nice as possible.

kas took a seat her voice a little softer " you can be nice, but I'll get to the point I can see what's going on with you two and if what I fear is true I'll step aside if you are her mate but if it's just a little crush you too have I'm not giving up without a fight"

I was shocked that it came out of her mouth " you won't need to fight, nothing is going to happen after her episode I can't risk seeing her again for my sisters safety"

kas frowned at me " you really don't know anything about her? wouldn't matter what happened she would never hurt anyone she loved"

I raised my voice " kas she attacked half her pack she had to have 6 people hold her down after you left, she shifted into a massive wolf bigger then the rest besides the older man"

kas looked shocked she whispers " shit she became an alpha, a true alpha shit shit"

I stared with curiosity " what do you mean true alpha?"

kas's eyes shot to mine " how did you hear that?... Nevermind, I've got to go, if she is what I think stay the hell away your not fit for an alpha nor deserving, I've got to go make sure she is ok."

within seconds kas was up and gone, those bloody werewolves and there speed I wasn't sure what was going on but the way kas reacted I'm going to take her advice and stay away.

~~~~~~~~~regans pov~~~~~~~~~

I walked back from kas place, there was no answer, I wanted to go to shays place but I thought I'd wait until everything would be sorted with kas and she had time to cool off.

I reached my place walking inside to see kas and slade arguing I walk to both of them with questioning eyes, they both shut up pretty quickly at the sight of me.

what's going on I questioned, both denying anything was going on, I rolled My eyes grabbing kas dragging her towards my room.

kas followed without a word, we reached my room she took a seat on my bed, I was nervous I paced back and forth trying to figure out what to say.

kas soft voice spoke " you don't have to say it regan, your breaking up with me, I understand if she is your mate ill stay away but if there is a chance of us I'll be here waiting, besides your my alpha now ill come running no matter what."

kas placed a kiss on my cheek and left, that was way to easy, I felt relief but sorry for kas, she would be taking it harder then she was showing.

now all I had to do was talk to shay, I sent her a text asking to talk, now I just had to wait for a reply, I go and sit with my bestfriend for support.

Hours went by, still nothing received from shay I really started to worry, I was checking my phone every 5 minutes, slade voice startled me " regan just leave it she will talk to you when she is ready, she is properly sleeping"

I nodded but I couldn't help myself, I walked up to my room pulling my phone out, I tried to call shay, it rang and rang and rang but as I guessed she didn't answer, so I left a voice message.

"Ummm hey shay, just called to see if your ok, I really need to talk to you, oh and sorry you had to see that I need to explain that to you too, I miss you call me back when you can" I hung up feeling stupider then ever but I just needed to see if she was ok.