I CAN'T SWIM

~Harry's Pov~

I dared Zayn to throw Sophia into the pool.

"ZAYN" Sophia Yelled.

Then He threw her in the pool. We just Laughed our arses off. She never came up in a long time so we stop laughing.

"SOPHIA" I YELLED.

She never came up she must be drowning.

We all jumped in to save her but Zayn cuz he doesnt know how to swim.

I got her and set her down on the floor.

"YOU ARSE" she smacked my head.

"Sorry i never knew you could swim, Please forgive me " I said. I put on my puppy dog face.

"Aww I cant say no to that face" She joked then hugged me.

"Why cant you swim?" I asked.

"Cuz i cant and Im horrbile cuz i failed level 1 for swimming lessons" She said.

We just laughed at her.

~Sophia's Pov~

While they were laughing I got the hose.

I sprayed them and they stop lauging and looked at me. They all ran towards me and took the hose from me. I got some water guns out and filled them with water. We all took one water gun. While I was shoting Niall I felt someone wrapp there arms around my waist and it was Jake. And we were play fighting. I fell and jake fell too and if this were a romantic movie i would land on top of him but no i didnt. I fell on my face and he fell on me and it hurt GOD HES HEAVEY no offence.

~Louis' Pov~

Aww Jake and Sophia are so cute together like seriously just stop.

"Sophia and Jake Are soo cute" I say to Niall.

"Yeahh ikr but i dont want him to break her heart if they do date" Niall said.

"Whatever" I said.

~Jake's Pov~

Man, Sophia is amaZAYN haha. Sophia is soo beauitiful, Her voice is beauitiful too. Everything about her is Beauitiful!!

"Sorry i fell on you" I said while giving sophia a hand.

"Its okay" She said.

"Soo what to you wanna do?" I asked.

"Lets have a Bon fire," Sophia suggested.

"Suree" We all agree.

_________________________________------------------------------------

Vote or comment