Meeting my sister

~Sophia's Pov~

I woke up to the sound of you and i by one direction playing. i turned off my alarm and looked at my phone it was 3:01am. My flight is at 6:00 and its a 9 hour flight.I took a nice long hot shower and changed into some clothes. I was wearing black leggings and a oversized mickey mouse sweater and i wore my black vans. i brushed my teeth and brushed my long dark stright chocolate hair. I put my hair into a high ponytail. I looked at my phone and it was 4:55 so i went to the kitchen and grabbed my some lucky carms and milk and put it in a bowl. I was on instagram while a was eatting and i was eatting i dropped my phone into my cereal. I took it out and it was still okay but my case was sticky so i washed it. I woke up my mom so she could drive me and it was already 5:29 when we arrived at the airport. I said my good byes to my mom and i went on to the plane.

I was listening to music the whole plane ride and i fell a sleep the whole way.

I got off the plane and i was looking around and i saw some guy holding a sign that said Sophia Willams so that must be me. I went to the guy and told him i was Sophia Willama. And we went outside to find a limo.We finally arrivied at this HUGE MANSION. The drivier helped we with my bags and i was at the door and i knocked and someone opened the door and it was.....

ARIANA GRANDE!!!!!

~ARIANA'S POV~

I was talking to Jai and then someone knocked at the door.I open the door and it was Sophia she grew so much i was so happy to see her. " Sophia?" I asked. "Ari" Sophia asked. I hugged her and she hugged back we were both crying in each others arms.

"I can't believe it's really you" I said. "Same here," Sophia said. "come in,come in" i said. helping her with her suit cases. "here ill show you around the house," I said. Then i remembered that Jai was here still so i went up stairs with Sophia and inturducded her to jai." Nice to meet you, Sophia" Jai said. "same to you" sophia said.After i showed Sophia around i took her to her room.

~Jai's pov~

Sophia is such a cutie. She just like Ari. I wonder if shes a good singer? I bet sophia is a good singer because she is related to the ariana grande am i right?

~Sophia' Pov~

My room is like 4x bigger than my old room. This room has a walk in closet and a king size bed and a desk and a balconey it the view is the neiborghood its so pretty.I also had my own bathroom.

I unpacked my clothes and i was putting them away and i saw so much clothes in the closet already. Did i mention that there is a huge bookself and fill with books. I love books.

I went in my closet and i found a pair of high waist short shorts (not short enough to see my butt) and i found a crop top and a lacey sweater thingy. I also saw a basket ball and there was a basketball cort outside so i decided to play so bball cuz i love basketball. I told Ari i was going to play out side and she said okay. So i went outside.

It wasnt that dark since it was only 4:00 and it was close to summer since its May. I was shooting around and then a tennis ball hit me in the back. Then this dog came up to me and so i started to pet it and play with it. I wonder who's dog is this.

I was playing with the dog then this guy came up to me and it was........

HAHAHA cliff hanger. You must hate me right now :*