Barry

Barry

I wasn't gonna lie, the kid was smart, but now that he knows my secret...I don't know what we would do. I'm not a fool, I know that he was the one who controlled that water. So, was he a meta? He obviously hasn't been in Central City for a while because these two were just now coming to S.T.A.R. Labs. Was the girl with him his girlfriend? Probably. They looked around seventeen. Was she a meta-human too? I didn't think so. At least she hasn't shown it yet. She obviously knew that he was a meta.

"I'll ask you one more time. Who are you?" the boy, Percy, had said

"Cisco..." I said, he nodded. He pulled out the boot and shot it around Percy's ankle. He yelled out. The girl (Annabeth I think) ran to his side.

"What did you do to him? Electrocuting him? Why?" She yelled

"We're not electrocuting him; we are disabling his powers." I said

"How did you manage to do that?"

"He's a meta!"

"What the heck is a meta?"

"Cisco, prepare a cell. It's a person who was affected by the dark matter from the Particle Accelerator explosion."

"Particle Accelerator?"

Wait, she didn't know what the Particle Accelerator was. They haven't been in Central City for long. They could have been there when it happened. Maybe they were passing through when the dark matter went everywhere. I decided to still put him in a cell. He needed to answer some questions. I grabbed the kid, geez how much does this kid weigh? He was really thin, but really heavy. I ran him to the open cell and quickly closed it. I ran back to the cortex.

"Cisco. Disenable the boot." I said

"Got it." Cisco said typing on his computer.

"What did you do with him?!" Annabeth asked

"We had to put him into a cell to deactivate his powers."

"How will you manage to do that?"

"Technology."

Sorry this chapter is so short! I just really wanted to get to the next p.o.v.!