Chapter 11-captured

Magsimula sa umpisa

"More like a big problem," Kira said proudly. "What happened with you? How could those level of knight possibly wounded you this badly?"

"Not them, I guess I fight with the powerful one. His name is Hugo if I'm not wrong."

"Hugo?" Kira look surprised. Then it dawned to him. Harry had been stalling for the knight to be faraway from his place. If Hugo had been the one that guard the arena, he might have been forced down very quickly without any chance to create trouble.

"But, how could you attract his attention?"

Harry  proceed to tell Kira about his experience and how he accidentally stumble into a forbidden information. Kira eyes widen in shocks and now he truly feel disgusted to this baron whom he had already hate. With his capability he instead use people like items, how could someone like this possibly be a leader?

Kira eyed the wound on Harry body. "Are you alright? They might come back for interrogation, you know?"

Harry laughed. "Don't worry. You know, you had talked a lot this time. With your straight forward talking, it come as a surprise."

"Nah, I'm indeed straight forward, but it's not like everything I said is something hurtful. You better rest and eat this, it will ease your pain and heal the wound a bit."

Kira give a pill to Harry which he eat then close his eyes to rest. Kira didn't disturb him, but turned to the sleeping Fae beside Harry. Fae didn't hurt at all, she's only 'fainted'.

Kira close his eyestoo to prepare for more battle to come.

-in different place-

As Kira had hoped, Hany manage to escape during the chaos. Her agility is better than her power so it's easier for her to escape among the crowd. After she had come out, she didn't rest and instead running towards the academy while shouting.

"HELP! MAYOR JON WANT TO KILL US ALL! HE DOESN'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT HE HAS AN ADVANCE BREATHING TECHNIQUE!"

With Hany shameless personality and her habit to create trouble, she didn't care about people gaze and continue running and shouting. Behind her, there are also a lot of people following her lead and shouting the same things. It seems that the people who had escape from the baron place are more shameless than what she had thought.

Hany continued all the way to the academy and only stopped shouting when she had arrived at the gate. Without care about her appearance, Hany rushed to the teacher place and practically shouted about her experience and Kira condition.

In the midst of her story, many of the teacher interrupt and they had started to move around. Only when she's finished did she slumped to the floor and half fainted.

"Water."

"Thank you..." Hany look at the one given her water and surprised to see Kira senior there. She thought this senior had gone back to the camp.

Kira's senior notice Hany surprised gaze and chuckle. "My mission is not yet done. I will only return tomorrow. Anyway, how's Kira there?"

"We separated, I guess he's being captured."

"I see..." Kira's senior sit down beside Hany. "With how he had treated you guys back then in the field, I wouldn't have thought there would be anyone willing to accompany him."

Hany stabilize her breath a bit. "It's not me who want, but my brother. Anyway, although he's indeed annoying, he's not that bad."

Kira's senior laughed. "Right, I hadn't introduce my name yet. I'm Cora."

"I'm Hany. Nice to meet you senior Cora."

Cora eyes flickered. "Don't call me that. I may be older, but I'm not that great. You know that Kira is from second string, right? As for me, I'm a knight at third string."

"What?"

"Hahaha, surprising isn't it?" Cora laughed. "If you want to get into first string, you have to become a knight, a powerful one at that, before you reach 20. If you were to only under 22, you would only be second string and for me, I'm 25 so it's third string."

Hany look dumbfounded. Among the ordinary masses, if they could become a knight before 24, they could already be considered as genius and still could get a chance to join the Imperial Knight, but it seems that the criteria is far higher at the camp? And recalling Kira battle prowess, he's not lower than any new cadet among the masses.

"You seems to be quite talented, Hany. You're still young right?"

"I'm 18, but my battle prowess is not as strong as you," Hany smiled.

Cora didn't say anything and continue to wait for Hany to completely recover from running such a long distance.

"It's time to go."

"Where?"

"To watch the show your brother had set up with betting his life on," Cora answered. "And don't worry, they will be alright."

"How can you be so sure?"

"How?" Cora chuckle. "Your brother is smart, Hany."

Hany look at Cora with puzzled expression, but Cora didn't offer her any explanation and instead lead her back to the baron place.

-End of chapter 11