Chapter 12 (11 & 12 are switched idek)

Mackenzie's POV.

I woke up to an alarm on my phone. I instantly felt like shit.

I slowly got out of bed and all of sudden, I became sick to my stomach.

I rushed to the bathroom, and started puking into the toilet bowl.

I felt my hair being pulled back, and I soon finish puking up the small amount of food from last night.

I sit against the wall, breathing slowly. I see Shawn turn the shower on, and he helps me to my feet.

"I assume you got it from here?" he asks lowly. I nod my head slightly, and thank him for helping me.

He shuts the door, and I turn my music on. I take a quick shower, and slightly sing along to "Forever and Always" by Parachute.

I get out and wrap my body in a towel, slowly opening the door and checking to see if the coast was clear to walk out.

When I see the empty room I quickly run to my bag and change into some soft leggings and a Cameron Dallas baseball tee.

I throw the dog tags around my neck, and slip on a pair of black Vans.

I walk back into the bathroom, and look at my reflection.

Saying that I looked tired was an understatement. My skin was extremely pale, and I had dark circles under my eyes. My lips were chapped and the dark brown color in my eyes appeared dull.

As much as I hated how I looked at the moment, I didn't bother to put on makeup. I was just simply too tired and didn't feel well at all.

I pulled my wet hair into a messy bun on the top of my head, and brushed my teeth.

I grabbed all my toiletries and put them with the rest of my stuff, then decided to meet the rest of the group in the lobby.
___________________________

Before I knew it, we were boarded on our flight to Orlando. I had a seat between Mahogany and Jack Gilinsky, letting Shawn sit with his friends.

I immediately put my earbuds in, not in the mood to talk at all. After only ten minutes, I feel them yanked out of my ears.

I sigh and look over to Mahogany.

"What is wrong with you today? I know you're usually quiet, but not this bad." She says irritated with her arms crossed at her chest.

I look down and play around with the hem of my shirt.

"I just don't feel well I guess. I got sick this morning, and I'm just miserable." I mumble.

She immediately gets a worried look on her face, and throws her arm around me.

"I'm sorry Mckenzie, I didn't know. Maybe when we land, we can go get some Taco Bell and have a girls night, just the two of us?"

Taco Bell... I haven't had that in so long. I cut all fast food and fattening foods out of my diet when I started getting bad. But I just can't say no, that'd be rude..

"I'd love that." I smile at her, not wanting to hurt her feelings.
____________________________

id like to apologize for the late update, shit just isn't working out in my house right now.

I can't sleep at night, but there is one piece of good news.

IM GOING TO OMG MUSIC FEST KNOXVILLE!!

I saved up my money, and I had enough for platinum. but like I was saying...

updates will be posted as soon as I can finish them, I try to make them perfect.

-Grace xx