Chapter 5

Mckenzie's POV

For the past hour I've been talking with Sam and Taylor, and honestly, I've enjoyed it. They were both hilarious, no doubt.

I often found myself blushing while Sam was talking, because he was quite the flirt. But what confused me was why he was flirting with me.. considering that later in the day he would have so many prettier, skinnier girls bowing down to him.

I also shared a few words with JC, and even traded numbers so we could keep in touch after they left when the event was over.

Before I knew it, it was time to go down to the room where they will be meeting their fans.

As we boarded the elevator, all of us squeezing in, I somehow ended up squished beside Sam.

"Its so crowded in here I can barely breathe." He states, laughing. "I know, it wasn't very smart to all take the elevator at once." I laugh back, earning a smile from Sam.

"You have a beautiful laugh Mckenzie, you should laugh more often." He smiles widely at me, causing me to look down at my feet and blush.

I stutter out a thank you, and follow everyone else out of the elevator.

I follow the group to a huge meeting room, and then take a seat backstage with the rest of them.

Cam keeps his promise and joins me, asking about how my day has gone so far.

We make small talk, and before I knew it they were being called onstage. I smile and watch them all goof off, wishing I could have fun like them.

I take my seat again, and pull out my earbuds and phone to listen to music.

I slowly fell asleep on the couch, listening to the soft voice of Ed Sheeran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short, but I needed to say a few things.

feedback is GREATLY welcomed, actually needed.

I've had this book for a little over a month, and only have 20 reads, so if you like the book, please promote it, I work hard.

hope y'all like is so far, it's barely getting started ;) -Grace xx