two; graduation day

johns pov;

TODAYS THE FUCKING DAY!!!
Todays the day im reunited with my baby.
I smiled while i got dressed.

*ring ring*

"hello?" i said

"hi baby. are you excited for your big day?! you get to come home and i couldnt be more happy" spoke my mom through the phone

"I'm so excited mom. I'm finally gonna see smitty after a year!" i said excitedly

"oh yeah smitty." my mom said awkwardly

"well i wont keep you any longer. i'll see you at the ceremony. i love you" my mom said

"i love you too mom." i said and then hung up

why was my mom so weird about smitty? i dunno i shrugged.

The Ceremony~

it was finally my time to accept my diploma

"Johnathan Keyes" i heard over the speaker. I walked up accepted my diploma and shook the mans hand. I didnt want to waste anymore time here. I wanted to go home.

I waited for the diplomas to be given to everyone. We threw our caps in the air and cheered.
"I'm getting the FUCK outta this shit hole!" jay cheered from next to me causing me to laugh.
It was finally time to go home. I said goodbye to Jay my only friend and best friend at this school. We promised to keep in touch.

The drive home felt like forever but finally we were there. I threw my crap in my room and headed for the door. I was stopped by my mom.

"Where are you going? You just got home"
she said seeming pissed off.

"Mom, you know where i'm going. To see the love of my life. I'll see you later okay?"

She went to say something but it was too late i was already out the door.

I drove to Smittys house nervously. I havent talked to him in a year. At that shitty school we werent allowed to use cellphones. the only people we could contact were our parents and the other people at the academy.

Hopefully nothings changed...

deep breathes john. you got this.

i knocked on the door and within seconds it was open and smittys mom was in front of me.

"Oh my god" she said smiling
"You're back! Let me go fetch Smitty. In the mean time come in and have a seat"

God i wished smittys parents were mine. But like not in a weird incest way. i meant i wish i could have parents like his.

I made myself comfy on the couch and i saw smitty approach me.

he instantly started crying.

"You're fucking back. I knew you'd be back" he said

"I promised. I never break my promises. I love you Smitty."

"I love you too john." he said then gripping my head and pushing it towards him.
his kiss was nicotine, and i was craving to have it. it had me wanting more each time.
-
-
-

i feel like this is a nice positive place to end it... lol sorry ily guys!! also sorry for short chapter im on the bus rn and my phones finna die. <333