Chapter Thirty - Bellatrix, Hermione and Fiendfyre

Začít od začátku

I sighed. "My boggart got me and uh," I whipped out my paper again. "I lost control of my Fiendfyre Curse."

I growled and grabbed at my hair, wanting to tear it out. In truth I was afraid of the Fiendfyre Curse.

"Mione, stop." Draco reached up and pulled my hands out of my hair. "Meet me in the Room of Requirement tonight. I'll teach you."

I stopped fretting and looked at him. "Really?" 

"Really really." He smiled at me.

I squeezed his hand and smiled back.

* * *

After dinner in the Great Hall, Ginny and Luna headed back to our dorm and I headed to the Room of Requirement.

I began pacing the corridor and when I entered the room, I saw Draco standing by a mirror in the corner.

He looked up when he saw me and a shadow hung over his pale face.

"Draco are you okay?" I asked.

"I have horrible memories in this room. Too many. I've spent a lifetime in here mending that godforsaken cabinet and all for what?" He growled.

"All for life. All for survival. All to be here with me today." I said embracing him.

"A real man in my position would have died instead of expose innocent people to danger like that." He rasped.

"There's nothing wrong with being smart. What would your death have achieved? Someone else would have been assigned the role you played as soon as your body was cold? You did the best you could under the dire circumstances and you know now who you are because of it. It all helped shape you so if you refuse to embrace it, at least accept it. I know what you've done and I love you more for it. Why? Because you are a real man Draco. My real man."

He frowned and kissed me passionately. The kiss lasted a lifetime.

I pulled away gasping for breath. "Now, the boggart. And Draco, I have to warn you. It's, well, it's your-"

"I know." He said quietly. He braced himself and opened the closet door with the boggart inside.

Bellatrix Lestrange stepped out of the closet and her bulging eyes rested on me. She stumbled forward towards me. "Yuck! Disgusting mudb-"

"Riddikulus!" I yelled. My heart beating faster with every step she took. She dodged the spell and carried on towards me. "Riddi- Rid- Ri- Aaaaaaaahh!" I screamed as she grabbed my arm. Her talon like nails dug into me.

SILENCE

"Hermione! Hermione! Oh fuck baby I'm so sorry. Hermione!"

Draco's tear stained face loomed into view.

I sat up dizzy. The boggart nowhere to be found. "Where's-"

"Back in the cupboard." He said. "Are you okay? I shouldn't have let it get so close to you. Are you hurt?"

I shook my head. "Just traumatized." I half laughed standing up.

The grip on my arm felt like it was still there. I shook it off. "Again."

Draco looked at me unsure.

"Again." I said firmly.

He sighed and opened the closet door a second time.

Bellatrix's long, black painted, fingernails curled around the door as she stepped out again. Her neck craned round to face me, her black, heavy lidded eyes piercing me with a malevolent stare. She threw her head back and let out a deafening cackle. She walked towards me.