who should we trust...

We were finally in ultea. We all drove our lions to the city where all the citizens are at. Allura took our lions and left. "Mission begins now i guess." Hunk explained. "Seem so." shiro said. All of the citizens came up to us. "Oh thank goodness! Voltron is here to save us!" one of the citizens' yelled.

A lady came up to us crying. "Please help us voltron! You gotta help us! The galra took my kids!" the lady said. "Don't worry ma'am, we'll look for ur- i don't think so just yet." i interrupted pidge. "What?! Why not?" lance said.

"The galra shapeshifted into them, remember? If we trust one of them and they are the galra then we're screwed." i answered lance. "He does have a point there Lance." Shiro backed me up. He turned to the crowd and said, "listen up everyone. It is dangerous for us to trust u guys, but we will help ur friends and families. I don't want them to become what i have now." all the citizen gasped at Shiro when we can't trust them. "We'll think of a plan here, just trust us on this." i explained. Silence came to us. "Well, u guys can be yourself now. We'll take care of this matter." pidge said.

Everyone went back to what they're doing. Two or three of the civilians gathered up and started talking very quietly. "I don't like them." i said. "They might just say that how we can't trust them." lance said. Those three civilian came up to us.

"we would like to show u guys something. Maybe it will gain ur trust for us." one of them said. I didn't liked this and never agreed on this, but we followed them. They led us to almost the edge of the city. "You know, we were happy here until you guys showed up." the other one said. " we're not letting u get to them." the last one commented. Three of them shapeshift themselves as they're normal being.

"Uh oh." pidge said. "I think is the good time to panic." hunk added. I took out my sword, ready to fight. "Come at me." i said. One of them run towards me. Lance started shooting the other while shiro fought the last one. Hunk and pidge on the other hand, just stayed there in fear. Like always, we won the battle. "Never mess with us." i said. "Yeah, with a half galra on our side, nothing can stop us now." lance said, smiling as he's excited for that. I smiled as well. I'll protect my lance at all times

Even if i have to get my hands dirty

Hey guys! Sry i didn't published this a long time ago. If u guys want to know why i didn't publish for about 6 months then look at the end of the latest update on creepypasta lemons. I looked back at the comments on this story and my u guys wanted more, and i did want to make nore for this chapter. So here u guys go. I'll see u guys later then. Buh-bye!