Chapter ☆ 17

|Chris|

One Week Later

"Really, a kid?" I asked.

"Yeah, I want Vanessa to have my kids and I'm ready."

"That's big ass step."

"I know, but marriage is an even bigger step." He said.

"I know, but I love her, man."

For the last few day, I've been contemplating marrying Laurielle. Though we haven't known each other that long, I'm madly in love with her.

"But marriage is a lifetime commitment. No more hoes, no more one night stands, no more fuckin' and duckin', only one girl for the rest of your life." He tried to persuade me, but nothing could change my mind.

"And kids are a lot of work. All they do is eat, sleep, shit, and repeat."

Ty and I went back and forth trying to change each others decision, but it was obvious that neither one of us were going to change our mind.

~~~

"Laurielle, are you sure you want to do this?" I had already asked her this question ten times, but I wanted to make sure that this is really what she wanted.

"Yes, Chris. I want you to be the one to take my virginity. Now, stop asking me that question."

"Okay." I gave in finally. I slid in slowly and watched her wince in pain.

"Oh fuck no! Take it out!

"But I onl-"

"Chris, I don't care, take it out." I slid out and sat on the bed next to her. "You lied to me." She pouted.

"How?" I questioned.

"You said it wouldn't hurt."

I laughed. "I never said that."

Just then, her phone vibrated, I grabbed it off the dresser and read the text. It was from the same girl who was sending her the death threats.

It wasn't me who was sending you those threats, it was Brittany, she forced me to meet you at that restaurant. She wants to kill you and your boyfriend, she's on her way over to your house right now.

I gave Laurielle the phone so that she could read the text. She texted someone then threw her phone down. She went into her closet and pulled out these big ass guns. She gave me two and kept two for herself. I shook my head, my future wife is a thug.

|Laurielle|

I know it's been a while since I talked to Shawn, my old boss, but this was a situation that I needed his help with. I told him to get here as fast as he could, and to bring the hole crew with him and guns.

I know exactly why Brittany's doing this. During our entire relationship, she was always afraid that I would leave her for a man. And now that I finally did, she wants her revenge, she doesn't want revenge on me, she only wants to kill Chris.

My thoughts were interrupted my a loud knock on the door, then the door was kicked in, it was her.

~~~

So, I've come to the conclusion that this book will come to an end after 20 chapters.

But anyway...

Are y'all surprised that it was really Brittany sending the threats?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.