Chapter ☆ 2

|Michael "Tyga"|

I had another one of those dreams. Only this time, it wasn't just me and Vanessa, Laurielle was there too.

I ain't gonna stress about who I really want though. I'll figure out eventually.

|Laurielle|

I don't feel the same about Brittany. I think me and her aren't perfect anymore. We don't look at each other like we used to. It's like there's no more love in our relationship, only sex.

The sex is amazing though, but even that's not the same anymore. I don't think we're meant to be. We're drifting apart and I know she knows it too.

I don't want to break up with her because I love her... just not in love with her, anymore.

"Nessa, I need your help."

"With...?"

I sat down next to her. "I love my boyfriend with everything inside if me, but I don't feel how I used to about him. What should I do?" I used "boyfriend", because no one knows I'm bisexual.

"Break up with him."

"But I-"

Michael walked in. "Nessa, I need to talk to you, NOW"

"Hold-''

"NOW, it's really important." He demanded.

"Damn, I'm coming." She said then looked at me, "I'll be back."

She got up and followed him in the kitchen. I need time to think. I got up and walked outside. I started walking around when a car came up to me. They rolled their windows down, but I kept walking.

"Aye, Laurielle!" I knew that voice.

"What?" I said continuing to walk, not even looking at him. "Why do you do this everyday, don't you got hoes to be fuckin'?"

"I got hoes, but they ain't got shit on you."

I blushed,"Leave me alone, Chris."

"Just get in, I wanna take you somewhere."

"No, thank you."

"Please?'' He begged. I hesitated at first but eventually gave in.

~~~

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Just because." He shrugged and put his hands in his pockets.

We were on a empty beach and the sun was setting so it was really beautiful. If I wanted Chris, now would be the perfect moment. But, for some reason, I feel closer to him more than ever. Usually, I picture him as a stalker and a player, but now I picture him as a genuinely nice guy.

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. He looked at me like he was surprised, but then looked away. I never noticed, but Chris is really cute.

I thought I didn't want Chris, but now I don't know.

I want him.

I need him.

~~~

We left the beach and he took me home. I got dressed for work, black skinny jeans, black shirt, black boots, and a black jacket.

I walked up to my boss.

"What job you got for me tonight?"

|Vanessa|

"I been having these dreams..."

"About?"

"A girl. In the dream, she's my girlfriend and we're inlove and always having sex. I like her, and I wanna ask her to be my girl, but I don't know how."

"Aww. Just ask her, Mikey." I'll admit I was hurt when he told me. He's supposed to be mine and mine only. No one else's.

"Alright." He said,"Vanessa?" He called out to me. "Will you be my girl?"

|Chris|

I knew if I took her to the beach at sun set, I would get her.

Now, she ain't frontin' no more. So I can finally have her.

~~~

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

😘